t w o | m o n - e l

"Winn, do you have the suit fixed yet?" I ask from the other side of the ship.

"Voila," he gestures towards my suit. I smile. 

"Thanks, Winn," I say, walking towards it, admiring the changes Winn has made. 

"You know, Red and blue look good on you," he says. 

"I guess I owe that to you," I say. 

"Me? Really?" He asks surprised.

"Aren't you the one that made Kara's suit?" I question.

"Right. Although, I technically stole the color scheme from her cousin," he admits. 

"Alright then," I say. I walk to the screen and turn away from Winn. I admire Kara's necklace hanging around my neck. I left her, again. This is the second time I've had to let her go. 

"Um, Mon-El?" Winn calls from the other end. 

"What's wrong?" I ask, concerned. 

"I think we hit a disruption," he says. 

"That's not possible. We're not even close to anything," I look at the screen carefully. 

My eyes go wide. "Kara," I say.

"What about Kara?"

"What's happening?" Imra turns the corner. 

"I gave Kara my Legion ring so she could contact us if she ever ran into any trouble," I say. 

"Dude, we just defeated Reign. How could she have a problem already? It's only been three days," Winn sighs. 

"I'll try and contact the DEO," Imra says. I look at her and nod my head. 

The only thing running through my mind right now is Kara. 

"I found something," Imra says. I rush over to her. 

"What are you getting?" I ask. 

"It's a message, like what Winn sent us when we were in Fort Rozz," she says. 

I watch as she quickly types on the screen until I hear voices through the speaker. 

"This is how Winn did it." Brainy. I smile and turn to face Winn. He's smiling from ear to ear.

"Are you sure you're doing it right?" Kara. 

"Are you questioning my knowledge?" Brainy counters Kara. 

"Kara, can you hear us?" I speak. 

"I'm not questioning you. I'm asking you." Kara doesn't respond to my question. 

"Well, Brainy, you're doing something wrong. They aren't replying back." Alex. 

"Alex, you must stay calm." Brainy. 

"Guys, is there anything we can do to get through to them?" I ask Winn. 

"No, they have to do it. I can't access the DEO mainframe from here," Winn responds. I sigh. 

"Brainy, I'm not going to stay calm! Now you will find a way to contact the Legion Ship or I swear to god-".

Imra and I try not to laugh. 

"Alex, relax. Brainy's doing what he can. Once we have a straight line to the Legion, we'll figure everything out." I listen to Kara's soothing voice through the speaker.

"Everything's just happening too quickly."

"I know, and it's all my fault." I look at Winn. Why is Kara blaming herself?

"Kara, It's not your fault. You did what you thought was right. You saved both Mon-El and your mom." What? What are they talking about?

"Winn, do you know what they're talking about?" I ask.