t h i r t e e n | m o n - e l

"So, what are we gonna do about Twin Kara?" I look at the sisters. 

"We aren't really sure where to begin," Alex says. 

"Why don't we start by asking her questions. I mean, if we want answers, let's go straight to the source," I say. 

"Yeah, good idea. I'll go with Mon-El," Kara says. 

"Don't have too much fun," Winn butts in. I stare at Winn. "What? You two are together again right?"

I just shake my head and follow behind Kara. 

We enter the room, the one where I was held twice. Kara walks up to the glass separating her and her look-a-like. "Hi," Kara says to her. 

"Hi," she says back softly. 

"So, do you remember how I told you that we would help you?" She nods.

"Okay good. Can we ask you about Siberia?"

"Okay."

"Where did you stay when you were there?"

She thinks for a moment before answering. "In a shack near the store."

"Do you remember anything before you were in Siberia?"

"No."

"Okay, good. Now, do you mind if we take you to the doctor? She is my sister and she wants to run a few tests to make sure you are okay and healthy."

"Yes, thank you," she says. 

Kara walks over to the screen and presses a few buttons, opening the cell. "Come with us. We'll take you to my sister. I promise, she's going to take good care of you."

Twin Kara smiles and nods. Once she is on the bed, Alex hooks her up to the machine, checking her heart rate. "Okay, Kara, I'll be taking a sample of your blood, okay?" Alex says. She brings the needle to her skin but it is unable to make it past the surface.

"Definitely a Kryptonian," Alex chuckles. 

"What's a Kryptonian?"

Alex turns to face Kara. "Well, I'll let Kara tell you, okay? She knows everything there is to know about Kryptonians."

Both Kara's nod simultaneously, smiling. 

I pull Kara aside. "Do you think she's ready to know about everything?"

"I have to tell her. She should know who she is," is all Kara says. I nod, understanding. Before Kara goes back beside Alex I pull her in for a kiss. 

"I love you," I say softly. She smiles.

"I love you too, Daxamite," she blushes and kisses me again.