t h r e e | m o n - e l

"No," Winn answers. 

"You know what Barry says about time travel." Kara counters Alex. 

"What matters is your mother and Mon-El. But please, I'm begging you, don't do it again, you could've died yourself while trying to save them." 

"I wouldn't have died. I told you, I took Mon-El's ring off so I could breathe in space."

"Even still. You can't go barreling headfirst into danger all the time, Kara. Even you have limits."

"You know I would do anything to save them, Alex. You of all people should know that."

"What are they even talking about? Time travel? Kara's never time traveled," Winn says. 

"Are you almost done, Brainy?" Alex again. 

"Almost."

"You know, if anything, you're finally living up to Barry's expectations." I hear Alex chuckle. I smile.

"It's not funny Alex. My mom and Mon-El died! Right in front of me!" I listen as her voice cracks. Winn, Imra and I exchange glances. 

"You never died," Winn points to me. I shake my head. 

"Look, I'm sorry, Kara. I didn't mean it that way."

"I wouldn't be able to handle myself if I hadn't done this. I would've lost two people I love the most and I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Mon-El had sacrificed his own life to save J'onn." Her voice croaks and I gasp. 

"Why don't I remember any of this?" Winn whines. 

"Now's not the time, Winn," I snap back at him. I just stand there, absorbing the information. Kara went back in time so that her mother and I were alive. She risked her life to save me. 

"But, Kara, you know you'll have to tell Mon-El what you did, right?"

"I, I don't know, Alex. I want to tell him but I, I just-"

"I figured it out." Brainy. I sigh. Kara doesn't start speaking again, making me anxious.

"About time." Alex groans from the other side. 

"Can you hear us?" I ask again. 

"Mon-El? Is that you?" Alex asks. 

"Yeah, it's me. Can you hear me?" I ask again. 

"Yeah, we can hear you," she answers. I smile. 

"Is everything okay?" Imra jumps in. 

"Not really. We've run into bit of a problem. Brainy will send Winn and link with the information about what just happened here," Alex responds. 

"Okay," I say. 

We wait in silence for a minute before Winn speaks. "I got it!" Winn presses a few buttons which allows it to appear on the large screen in front of us.

"Who is the mystery woman that appeared near the Siberian border three nights ago? We will keep you updated with the latest."

"Is that Kara?" Winn screams. 

"Kara, is that you?" I ask.

"No," she answers. "The night we defeated Reign, I was holding the Harun-El along with Sam and Reign. We're thinking that the Harun-El split me into two different people like it did to Reign and Sam."

"An evil Kara? That is awesome!" Winn says. 

"That's not awesome, Winn," Kara retorts.

"Right," he finishes. 

"So, what do you need?" Imra asks. 

"We could use the Legion's help," is all she says.