Down

Once Slade is in the hotel room and has the door locked he throws down the keys to his car and stomps across the room slamming the bathroom door behind him.

I stand up, my drunkenness is long gone now I am out of the barn and back on neutral ground. I run my fingers through my hair trying to control the mess. I can't believe I was almost brought to my knees by Charlie Knight again.

Just as I am about to scold myself Slade opens the bathroom door, he's frowning at me and I don't like it.

I cross my arms refusing to admit what an asshole I have been for the whole beer pong fiasco. I'm not sure if me being an asshole is the problem. With our history it could be a number of things.

I take off my heels and drop them at the foot of his bed.

"That was really fucking stupid," he informs me. "Really stupid."

I drop down on his bed and look away. "How did I know you were going to tell me that?"

"Because you know what you did was stupid too," he says. "What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't." I was only worried about showing myself, getting a rise out of Charlie and redeeming my youth. Somewhere in my messed up mind I did believe I would feel better. But of course now I feel worse.

He unbuckles his belt. "How would you feel if you walked into some party and you found me half naked in front of god and everybody?"

I don't answer. I do know how I would feel and that's the reason I don't answer.

"That guy wants to get in your pants. And the fact you are willing to throw yourself right in front of him really pisses me off," he kicks off his jeans and tears his shirt over his head.

"Since when are you jealous?" I never saw him this upset when Hutch was prowling around me. But once we head to Georgia he starts showing his jealous side, it's weird.

Now I feel bad. "That was never my plan to throw myself at him."

Slade throws back the covers and climbs into the bed. "You think you can control yourself. You're always running around abusing what power you do have and it ends up backfiring every time."

I scoff, I guess if I am not making underwear or tattoos my powers should remain hidden. What the hell is the point of being a witch if I can't have a little fun once in a while?

"I took control of the whole thing back there. That's why everything screwed up," Slade says.

I raise an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"The bet, I made you screw it up because I wanted to teach your ass a lesson," he smirks. "And it was funny for the first couple of minutes."

I pull away when his fingers try to brush the hair from my eyes. "You're an asshole."

"And you're irresponsible." He kisses my lips. "We found a gig by the way."

I cozy up beside him and work my way into his arms. "That's good."

"It's a little ways out so we have to head out early," he informs me. "But I want you to be there."

"Of course I'm going to be there," I promise him.

"Just making sure, I didn't know if you and Charlie wise ass were going to have another play date."

I laugh sitting up and climbing on top of him. "Oh, you're so funny." I press my hands down on his chest and look into his eyes. "I'm sorry."

He strokes my arms, moving up and down the length of them. "I know you are."

I lean down and kiss him, putting all I have into it, I want him to know how sorry I am. And when his hand cups the back of my head and I feel him between my legs I know I've done my job. Instead of letting our lips continue, I slide down. I owe him something for putting up with me.

I pull him free from the covers and tug down his boxer briefs, he springs free and right away I am happy to see him.

"What are you doing?" Slade asks, but before I give him an answer, I go for it.

I don't know what I am doing and I hope I do it right. I open wide and take as much of him as I can until it hits the back of my throat. A deep growl escapes him, I must be doing something right.

I suck and pull all the way to the tip, working my mouth around the length of him. I use my tongue to explore every inch of him, this is a new experience for me and I'm enjoying it.

I keep one hand around it while the other one travels above. I run a hand up his abdominal muscle enjoying the way they clench with every movement I make. My mouth travels down. I swirl my head around and around. He bucks his hips guiding himself in and out of my mouth. And I just go with it, doing everything I can to help him along, to make him feel better, to prove to myself I am capable of doing something I have never done before.

And then he stops me.

"What?" I ask, wiping at my mouth. Maybe I was wrong and he didn't enjoy it.

He tackles me down on the bed and I am out of my underwear before I know what the hell happened. He slams into me.

God, this is better than I expected it would be. I didn't bite it off and from the way things seem to be going, he is turned on.

He presses my hands deep into the mattress and leans in, I think it's for a kiss but instead, his teeth nip my neck. I groan lifting my chin for him to do it again. And he does.

I beg for his lips and he gives in, our mouths colliding in a sinister dance. He moves quicker, torturing me with every pleasurable impact. I can feel myself ready to go, but I don't want to.

He secures his mouth around one of my nipples teasing it with his tongue. This pushes me further and I don't want any of it to stop.

I grit my teeth fighting the orgasm threatening to take over and he slows down. Long enough for me to pull it together and then he takes control again thrusting quicker and harder.

"I love you," he whispers into my ear.

I kiss him, slipping my fingers into his hair. "I love you more."

He presses his lips into mine one last time and pulls out leaving me aching for more. I think he wants to kill me. I start touching myself afraid it's all going to go away. Slade slaps my hand. "No, you don't.

He kisses me again and I break away, I shove him down on the bed and climb on top, I take over controlling the pace, controlling how quickly I am about to come.

I groan when his hands grab hold of my waist. We lock eyes and become one. Both of us letting go at the same time, it can't get any better than this. From the top of my head, every strand of hair, to the soles of my feet it's magic. Our sex gets better every time.

I lay my cheek against his chest and listen to the rhythm of his heart as it beats.

It's such a beautiful sound.