Chapter 78: Confrontation

Waking up and finding himself strapped on a chair, in an interrogation room; didn't actually shock Dr Ma

Waking up and finding himself strapped on a chair, in an interrogation room; didn't actually shock Dr Ma. He's back. In the city of Wang.

He was aware that something was wrong, when he saw the men they sent to get Wang Qing from the city of Wang arrived and they  brought down a man who looked like him but was not him.

At that moment, Dr Ma was almost sure that their perfect plan had gone awry. He didn't understand at first because, they had sent their best men. And their plan was perfect; There was no way that Qing would put the lives of his people in danger. So, everything would be just the way they'd planned. Or so he thought. He was wrong. It failed. How did their plan failed?

He looked straight at the one way interrogation glass window in front of him.

"Talk to me, Qing. I know you're there.." Dr Ma spoke, knowing that Qing was there, "I missed you." He smiled, "don't you miss me?"

Qing was watching Dr Ma outside the room looking at him through the interrogation glass window. And so was Dayu. When Dr Ma asked him whether he missed the man; Qing didn't even flinched.

"I didn't miss him.." Qing said, in a voice only Dayu could hear. It was the truth. Strangely, he didn't miss Dr Ma at all. And Dayu nodded. He didn't need to look at Qing's face to know that he was telling the truth. The sound of his voice was clear enough.

"I know." Dayu said, in a small voice as well. Qing didn't want him to misunderstood anything. And Dayu appreciated that. But, Dayu didn't need anymore proof of Qing's love and devotion to him, though. These last nine months had been enough.

"You're sure that you want to do this, love?" Qing turned towards Dayu. He's not worried anymore because Dayu now believed him when he said he had no romantic feelings at all for Dr Ma but he's still not comfortable letting Dayu come into the room, where the clearly crazed and delusional doctor was being detained. It's not because he had something to hide though, he just could not get it out of his mind; His wife being pregnant. Would he be able to handle the words of a crazy man?

"I am." Dayu smiled reassuringly at Qing. Dayu knew that Qing's thinking of his health but, he needed to be inside the room. He had refused to meet the Dr Ma before because he thought that Qing loved the men, and Dayu wouldn't be able to handle it and he's afraid that he might blow the doctor's head off if they met at that time. Now, Dayu knew he could face the doctor without killing the man. Qing had been telling the truth all along.

"Right." Qing took a deep breath before nodding, "but, if anything...If you feel uncomfortable, just leave. That man is no longer sane, Dayu ah..Remember that."

Dayu nodded, and hugged Qing before  he walked to the door, opening it and walking into the room, where Dr Ma was detained.

"Sorry. It's not the person you're expecting..." Dayu smiled as he closed the door behind him. Then he walked to the chair across the table, in front of the doctor.