Chapter 5: Finally

After they got out from Joonmi's office, They headed for the building where their classroom was located. After some time, Taehyung held Eunji's hand, making her smile secretly.

As, Taehyung and Eunji continued walking hand in hand, Students who saw them were cooing. Eunji, who was red like a tomato, tried to take her bestfriend's hand from hers. But to her dismay, Taehyung wouldn't take it off. Instead, he would make his grip tighter.

Sighing in defeat, Eunji stopped trying and let Taehyung hold her hand despite the fact that she was blushing madly at his actions. She was shy. She only looked down while they were walking.

Halfway from their destination, where no one else was there, Taehyung stopped walking, causing Eunji to do the same. They were at the school's Forest.

Eunji looked at Taehyung, straight in his eyes. She was glad that he loosen his grip from her hand. She smiled and opened her mouth, about to say thank you. But before she was able to say the whole word, she was stopped by her bestfriend.

Smirking, Taehyung crashed his lips to Eunji's. Eunji was too surprised by the sudden kiss. She stood there at her place, stiff and dumbfounded.

After a few moments, she understood what her bestfriend meant. She then did the same. She understood about Taehyung's feelings. She understood that he didn't want to lose her.

Their lips were moving synchronizedly like it was some kind of a dance choreography. They kissed like there's no tomorrow.

As they pulled out from the kiss, They look into each other's eyes. "I love you, Eunji. I love you so much." He said in a sincere tone. "I love you too, Taehyung. I love you."

He smiled at her confession. In return, Eunji did the same. "We still have class. Let's go."

Sehun's POV

I guess this is the end. I don't have a chance on her.

This is it. The thing that I'm afraid of.

But if she's happy with him, I'll support her and be by her side no matter what.

"Sehunie, What are you doing here?" Uhhh. Here come's the annoying girl.

"It's none of your business." I said, not looking at her. "Whatever you do, You will always be my fiance." Great. Why would you always mention that?

Stupid family problems. Ughhhh.

"Mr. Oh and You dirty brat, What are you still doing here?" I look towards that voice's direction, only to see Joonmi. Heera, who was beside me, hissed in annoyance.

"Don't you dare hiss at me. You don't know what I'll do to your family." Her eyes widen at Joonmi's statement. "Now, Scoot!"

With Joonmi's statement, Heera walked away with the speed of light. She was running like there's no tomorrow. I followed her. Biut unlike what she did, I just walked slowly, not minding the time.

Taehyung's POV

After I took Eunji to her class, I then headed to our hideout, to ask my friends for some advices. I wanted to ask them how I'll ask Eunji out perfectly.

As I was walking in the middle of the forest's pathway, I heard someone hiss.

"Now, Scoot!" I heard someone yell. It's kind of familiar.

I walked fatster until I saw her. She was messing her hair. I guess she's going to explode any minute now.

"Ohhh, Taeng. What are you doing here?" Joonmi said, slightly surprised by my appearance. "I need some advices. I ran as fast as I can after I dropped by her classroom. I want to ask her out."

Her face lit up and started to jump up and down.

"You already confessed? Does she feel the same? When are you going to ask her?" Aish this girl. Right. When am I going to ask her? Hmmm.

"I still don't know." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Aigoo. Let's go get the guys. We need to plan that perfectly." I nodded in response, not wanting to say another word.

Eunji's POV

"Ms. Byun, I was expecting you. Please take your sit beside Kim Jong Dae." I looked at Chen, who was waving at me. I flashed a smile at him and walked towards my sit.

I was about to sit down until I slipped, causing other students to silently laugh at me.

Oh gosh. Why am I so clumpsy?

"Are you okay?" I shot my head up, to see Max. "Ne. I'm fine." He smiled at me and helped me get up. I dusted my skirt and flashed a smile back at him.

"You should be careful next time, Yoon Yoon-ah." He said and went back to his sit, leaving me in a confused state. I stood in the middle of the aisle, still not moving, Until Chen called out the same nickname that Max just called me.

"Yoon Yoon-ah, Students are staring at you."

Yoon Yoon? Why is it so familiar? And, Why are they calling me that way?

"I'll explain later. You'll know why." Chen muttered.

What am I going to know? Ughhh. Why does it feel so weird?

Baekhyun's POV

"Hyung, Are you sure it's okay?" I looked at Taeng with a bored expression. "For the 9th time, I told you it's fine. In fact, She's already a big girl. And besides, It's her life, not mine." I let out a sigh, knowing that I won't be The only guy in Eunji's life anymore.

"I promise I won't hurt her." He said and gave me an eye smile. "Just make sure you won't." I replied and walked away from him.

"Wait. Hyung, You need to see how I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. You can't miss that out." Aish. This dongsaeng. Really.

"Kaja!" Ughhhh.

Mark's POV

Ehhhh? What's with the crowd? Is the president here?

"Mark, Oppa! I heard that Taehyung is going to ask Eunji eonni out!" Yura squealed in excitement. "As much as I love to watch him ask her, I can't. I have something to do."

I left her at the bench near BTS' hideout. She looked sad and disappointed.

Ughhh. Why does it hurt so much? Why did I even hang on to her even If I already knew that she loves Taehyung?

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." The girl, who bumped into me in accident, apologized and bowed. "Here." She handed me a business card and continued, "I'm really sorry if I wasn't walking cautiously." She bowed again.

Kyeopta.

"But wait. May I ask what's your name?" I looked at her in awe. "You don't know me?" I said, as I pointed myself.

She chuckled slightly before speaking again, "I wouldn't ask if I know you."

Woah. Not again. Don't. You must be loyal to Eunji.

"Mark Tuan."

---

A/N:

Hello there!

I'm really sorry for not updating in the past weeks I was busy with school. I hope you understand my situation right now.

~Rania