Chapter 1: Girl

Guild's POV

It's a wonderful day to Fairytail. They're Partying, playing, and most importantly Fighting *sigh*.

In this guild, there's no such a word "Silence" or "Peace".

you know what I mean right?

Throwing table and chairs and also alcohols but they can't throw Cana's barrels. Until Natsu throws a chair to Gray and the Fight started.

Gildarts is also here surprisingly. He is with her daughter drinking.

" What the hell! Flame brain!" Gray yelled while his shirt is gone.

Someone yelled
" Gray your shirt!" But he didn't care.

" What did you call me? Ice Princess?" Natsu said totally pissed in what Gray called him.

" Are you freaking deaf?! I called you Flame Brain! Moron"Gray answered no yelled I mean.

" Are you picking a fight? Droopy eyes? Huh!" - Natsu

" What did you say?! Flame breath!!!" - Gray

And there fighting again and Elfman just joined the fight while saying
" MAN!!!!"

Minutes after they are trembling with fear because of Erza. why?
They just happened to ruin her time. Her time means eating her Precious favorite strawberry cake.

It seems like a Normal day to them but it stop when someone open the big door and yelling.

" Mommy! Daddy! "

It was a child. A cute little girl. She has a long Ice blond hair. It's like white but it's not. It's like a silver white grey or whatever but it's beautiful.

The child was bleeding. Her right arm is injured from a cut that is bleeding non stop.

Everyone stops what they're doing and stare at the little girl.

" Mommy Daddy!"

" Everyone! Get out! They are coming! Please! They will kill you !" The girl yelled.

The blue haired girl walk towards the girl and asked.

" Hi my name is Wendy. What is happening? and why are you bleeding? Give me your arm and I will heal it. " she said.

" No no! Please get out! It's dangerous!"

" Okay okay just calm down... Stay still" Wendy said.

But suddenly a 3 cloak guys appeared.

" Where do you think you're going brat?" Said the cloak guys in the middle.

Everyone look at the three and the little girl is shaking.

" They're here... The bad guys are here!" Little girl cried.

Everyone ready to attack the cloak guys but suddenly a barrier was made. Everyone is in the barrier but only the little girl is out of that thing.

" Oh no! The child!" Yelled Levy.

" What the hell is this?!" - Gajeel

" Hey! Remove this damn barrier!!!" - Erza

" Fire Dragon's Roar!!!!!" - Natsu

But nothing happened.

Everyone is throwing magic at the barrier but nothing happened.

" Hahahhahahahhha idiot mages. Is this the rumored Fairytail? HAHAHHAAHA" the cloak guy laughed.

" Look at your master! Doing nothing hahahaha" - Cloak guy

" Oh I'm just resting. My Family can handle a three idiot cloak guys who interrupt the party of Fairy tail " said Master Makarov and everyone laughed at what he said.

" I'm all fired up! Gramps!" Natsu exclaimed and everyone else said some positive things.

" Hey it's like someone is missing" - other members and everyone agreed and trying to figure out who's missing.

" can you stop talking or I will just kill this damn child" said the cloak guy who is pointing a sword at the little girl.

" Mommy!Daddy!" said the little girl

" Oh shut it kid! Your damn mother and your f*cking father will not save you!" Yelled the man who's holding the sword to the little girl.

The little girl is now crying and shaking.

" Hey! Don't hurt her. She is only a child!" Yelled Wendy

" Oh don't worry... We will not kill her now. We need to bring her to our boss" the man said.

" What do you mean by that?" Asked lissana.

The man just smirked.

" Mommy! Daddy! Help me! " little girl cried.

" Oh I told you to shut up you little piece of trash!" The other cloak guy yelled

" Shut her up!" The guy said.

The other guy approach her and try to hurt her but suddenly....the barrier is covered with.....

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Yowww

First chapter is done ✅

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW meeee.

Follow me on twitter!

@crown_alcnb