Chapter 11: Punishment

Guild's POV

After they eat, Eira immediately play with Asuka and Everyone is back to the couple and throwing a questions about their relationship.

" Well... Gray and Lucy you have a punishment" Mira said smiling.

The couple frowned and everyone is smirking and others are mischievously grinning.

" What are you guys planning?" Gray asked his forehead creased.

" Punishment "

" Why are we having an punishment?" Gray asked.

" Because you two hid your Relationship to us for 5 years" Everyone said at the same time like the matter of fact.

" Okay oaky We're sorry about that. Forgive us?" Lucy apologized with pleading eyes.

" We will if you two take the punishment " Levy said ignoring her eyes. 

The couple sighed.

" What kind of punishment?" Lucy said trying to hide her worry.

" We will just throw a question and you two will just answer it HONESTLY" Mira said emphasizing the word honestly.

" Oh okay" The two immediately answered.

" Okay First question. You're age when you had sex" Lissana asked while smirking.

The couple look at each other and answered.

" 18" They said at the same time.

" What the hell! Ice Princess! You already got my best friend that time tsk!" Natsu said angrily making everyone laughed.

Master is also there smiling. 

" How did you two manage to hide this from us?" Cana asked.

" ... it's a long  story but I will make it short. Well remember about when Lucy went to a vacation all by herself and I also joined her of course" Gray answered.

" But you're in the mission that time and it's a longer one" Cana said while drinking her alcohol.

" Oh that mission is a fake. Master created that fake paper.  he knows about us btw" Gray answered.

" How?!" Everyone asked.

" Argh. Can you just ask him" gray said flatly.

All eyes are on Master who is currently drinking and Listening.

"hmmmm... I think it's 5 or 4 years ago I just heard Gray shouting outside that he is a father now but first I didn't believe it cuz I'm drunk that time. Next day  I accidentally saw Gray's hands on Lucy's tummy. So that's it and talk to them and I agree about this being confidential. I respect in what they decide" Master said.

Then Lucy mouthed him Thank you and master reply it with a grin.

Mira planned to ask something but Eira came running.

" Mommy Daddy! Where is the ring? I want to show it to Asuka chan" Eira said cheerfully.

" Huh? What's the matter Eira?" Gray asked