Chapter 9: Juvia and Natsu

Guild's POV

As always... They are celebrating offfffff idunno.

Booze here booze there.

Flying chair here flying chair there.

Laugh here laugh there.

Fight here Fight there.

And most importantly...

Question here question there.

Everyone is asking the couple about that about there and about here. 

" So Lu-chan how are you with Gray?" Levy said teasingly.

" Fine I think?" Lucy said unsure.

" Are you getting married?" - Erza

" Are you living together?" - Evergreen

" Are you happy with him?" - Lissana

" Is he treating you nice?" - Mira

Everyone is asking Lucy at the same time so she didn't have a time to answer back.

" Woah woah woah girls.... Ask her one by one" Gray said suddenly appeared next to Lucy.

" Hey " Lucy said.

" Hey "  he said and wrap his arms around Lucy's waist and smiled.

" Aweeeee" - Girls 

Then suddenly Lucy remembered about the water mage girl.

" Where is Juvia?" Lucy asked and everyone doesn't know so they stayed quiet.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the water mage girl who is awkwardly smiling.

" Juvia where have you been?" Lucy asked.

" Ahm just outside" she said awkwardly.

Lucy look at her suspiciously and she walk towards her and smirk.

Lucy saw something...

She whispered.

" So what is that thing in your neck huh?" Lucy said and not erasing her smirk.

" Wh-what thing?" Juvia asked nervously.

" Girls! Look! Juvia has a Hic-" Lucy wasn't able to finish her sentence when Juvia covered Lucy's mouth using her hand.

" Shhhhhh!!!! Lucy-san! Juvia is asking you to be quiet! " Juvia said.

" Haha okay okay just explain to us okay" Lucy said and wink ate her and Juvia nods.

" what is it?" Erza asked while holding her strawberry cake.

" Juvia has  what?" Mira asked. 

Then Lucy answered them.

" She will explain it later" Lucy said smiling.

Then Juvia fix her hair to her side not wanting to others see those marks.

Lucy go back to Gray's side.

" So we actually have the same question to you Juvia" Lucy said.

" How did you know it?" The couple asked. They are really curious on how Juvia knows about them.

Juvia smiled.

" Well... It's been a year when I found out about you and Eira" Juvia said recalling what happened year ago.

" A year?" Gray said in surprise.

" Yeah... It's not like a year but It's not like I would be surprised about you two because all this years when you look at each other there was something deep emotion can be seen even Natsu-san saw that but he manage to stay silent " - Juvia said while staring happily at the couple. 

" Natsu?!" Lucy and Gray shouted in shock.

" shock right? I asked him about that cuz I heard him saying something about you two. He said that he will wait until you two will say about this. He is very kind" Juvia said smiling.

And they all look to Natsu who is fighting with Gajeel and Elfman.

Natsu noticed them.

" Yo Luce! Ice Princess!... What?whats with that look?" Natsu said tilting his head.

" You knew?!" The couple said at the same time.

" Huh? What are you talking about?" Natsu said back.

They all look to Juvia who is smiling.

And then Natsu get it.

" Ahhhh you told them about that?" Natsu said while his hand on his nape and grinning.

" Yeah " Juvia said.

" Well guys all these years you two are trying to hide your relationship to the guild but it won't work to me " Natsu said  proudly.

All of them drop their Jaw.

" When I go to Lucy's apartment I smell a hint of something and it was Gray" - Natsu said like he's some sort of detective.

" But I always spray my cologne all over my room!" Lucy said.

" Oh Luce you know my nose is better than anyone" Natsu said grinning making Lucy to pout.

They all laugh when Lucy pouted.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

So yeah.... I know that it's been too many many many many many many many dayyyysssssss since I have my last update.

And I'm sorry. Hehe.

Well don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW meeee.

Thank you for reading!!!!!