Chapter 2: Daddy

Guild's POV

The barrier is now covered with ice and everyone's attention is in the barrier.

" What the..." Gajeel murmured.

" Tsk what a show off" Natsu said.

And then someone yelled.

" Oy Minna! If you want to crash this f*cking barrier then ready your fist!"

" Gray!" Everone shouted.

" Where the hell have you been?!" Yelled natsu

" Just outside" he casually said.

" Ready guys?!" - Gray

" YEAH!!!"

And then slowly the barrier is being cracked and then boom! It's gone. The barrier is broken.

And they're all standing. Natsu with his fist on fire. Laxus with his fist and some electric can be seen. Everyone also uses there magic and most importantly... Gray in his right arm has a black marking covering it up to his neck and side of his face. You can see in his eyes the anger towards the three cloak guys.

" How the hell they...ugh! Get that brat!" Yelled the guy.

Natsu and everyone tried to run toward the girl but Gray stopped them.

" What the- Gray!" Natsu yelled but he stop when he saw the face of his frienemy. It was dark and wants to kill the three cloak guys.

Everyone saw how he wants to kill the three guys. So they stay and allowed gray to do it.

Everyone is, of course are mad to those cloak guys because they hurt the child but everyone's anger and Gray's anger are totally different.

This is not an ordinary anger. He's more than that. He's enraged! And everyone is worried it's their first time to see Gray like this.

" Gray... Calm down " Master said and he's looking at Gray seriously.

" I can't gramps" Gray said.

Master sighed.

" Fine... just go easy on them" he said.

Master knew... Everyone knew that there is no way that they can stop Gray. While Natsu, to everyone's surprise he's seriously looking no scratch that, he's seriously observing Gray and the surroundings.

" Easy on them? *scoffed* we'll see about that gramps" Gray said coldly while glaring at the enemies.

Then suddenly Gray kicked the guy who holds the child making it fall but he expertly catch the child before it touches the floor.

" Daddy!" the little girl yelled while her eyes is twinkling.

Everyone stilled at the moment even the cloak guys. There was a minute of silence and they are confused and look at Gray and next at the child and again and again.

Gray look at and hug the child.

" I'm sorry I'm late " he apologized and the girl smiled.

" Now now... Who the f*ck hurt my daughter" Gray said with the venom and coldness in his voice.

Everyone jaw dropped and had a wide eyes when they heard what Gray said.
Master just sighed. Mira falls but Laxus is there to catch her. Gajeel said his famous " Gihi". Juvia on the other hand... She is just Smiling. In short Everyone is Shocked.

The Three I mean two cloak guys backed away slowly.

" No answers? Fine..." His movements was Fast and in seconds the cloak guys are now lying on the ground.

" Someone tie these guys" Gray said and Elfman walk toward the three and tied them to the pillar.

" Daddy! Daddy!" Little girl said while running to his Father.

Gray immediately walk to his daughter and hug her.

" Hey are you okay? Wait let me get Wendy to treat you " gray said worriedly.

" Daddy my-"

The child didn't finish what she eas going to say. She suddenly collapsed.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Oh nooo... What happened???

And Daddy?!

Daughter?!

It's a big revelation!!

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW meee

Follow me on Twitter!
@crown_alcnb

Thank you for reading!