Chapter 5: Mommy

Guild's POV

Everyone is nervous. They don't know what to do. Master and Gildarts is talking seriously about the matter. Levy is trying to search in books about the markings and Gajeel is by her side.
Thunder God tribes are interrogating the three cloak guys. Lissana is with Natsu. Mira is readying the water.

Gray is stopping the marking but he's exhausted and Waiting for her to come back.

Until someone open the door roughly and everyone's attention got there.

At the big door, standing there a beautiful Woman with a blonde hair panting heavily.

" Lucy/ Lu-chan / Luce / Lushee/ Lucy-san" everyone called her.

Lucy looked at everyone worriedly until she notice the little girl lying on the floor with Gray.

" Oh God..." Lucy said and runs toward Gray.

" I'm so sorry Gray..." she said tears building up her eyes.

" It's okay... shhh just please don't cry. I hate seeing you crying " Gray said and Hug her but releasing immediately.

Yeah everyone is confused now.

Lucy look at the girl worriedly.

" I'm sorry... I wasn't here for you" Lucy said while touching the little girl's cheek.

Everyone is just watching them.

She breathe deeply. Lucy look at Juvia and asked.

" Uhhmm Juvia can you please make a puddle here? A big one please" Lucy said pleasingly.

" U-uhmm Okay?" Juvia said unsure and release a water from her hand and make one that Lucy is asking for.

" Thank you" Lucy said with a smile.

She brings out the keys of her and took a certain key.

She hold that certain key and place it to the puddle like she's unlocking something on the door. Until she said.

" Open! Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius" Lucy chanted.

Suddenly a beautiful mermaid was revealed. From the looks on her face she is little annoyed but changed to a worried face when she saw the child.

" Aquarius... please " - Lucy

" Alright Alright so stop crying brat" - Aquarius said.

Lucy didn't know that she was crying so she quickly wipe her tears. Gray hug Lucy and she hug back to everyone's
Surprise.

Aquarius chants something and place her hand to the forehead of the girl and she swirls her fingers forming a crystal clear water and she gently dropping it to the little girl's mouth. The black marking is slowly fading until it's gone.

" Thank you/ Thank you Aquarius " Lucy and Gray at the same time.

" * nods* Take Care " Aquarius said and go back to celestial world.

Lucy, on the other hand, collapses and panting heavily.

" Lucy! What happened?" Erza said

Everyone approach the two.

" Move guys! She needs air!" Gray shouted and everyone move.

Wendy walk towards Lucy and give her a light air.

" Difficulty in breathing... Why is that?" Wendy said trying to calm Lucy.

Gray walks over to Lucy.

" Lucy... it's your Inhaler" Gray gently took her hand and let Lucy grab it and use it. After that she slowly calming down.

" Thank you guys" - Lucy

Silence...

No one dared to talk or it seems like they don't know how to react or say something after what they saw. Gray and Lucy don't know how to start the conversation. Until someone breaks the silence in the guild.

" Daddy... Mommy" little girl called and trying to sit.

The two immediately walk and hug the little one.

" Thank god you're okay" Lucy said

" Mommy? You're here! Yayy" the child jump and hug her mother.

" I'm here I'm here" Lucy said sweetly and kiss the forehead of her daughter.

When Lucy look at her comrades some people are shocked, Wide eyes, and have a jaw drop scene.

" L-Lucy...." - Erza said totally surprised.

" A-ha-a-haha" Lucy laughed but it was an unsure laugh. She doesn't know what to say.

Gray just rubbed his neck and sighed.

Master suddenly walk towards the two but hugged by a little girl.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Awkward.... lol 😂

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW meeee.

Follow me on my Twitter!
@imyourcrown

Thank you for reading!!!