Chapter 12 : Loki

Guild's POV

" Stay there with Lucy, Gray.
I'll just carry them"

" LOKI!" Everyone shouted.

" What's up Guys" He said as he adjusts his eyeglasses.

" It's fine Loki. I will carry them and also Join our celebration here" Gray said and invite him.

" Come on Loki! You got yourself here so why not join us" Lucy said and smile.

Loki just smile.

" Fine Fine but Gray stay with her and I will carry them" Loki said.

Gray tried to protest but finding himself sitting beside Lucy.

" Use the Room in 2nd floor" Master said.

" Thanks" Loki said and also Gray and Lucy.

Loki just carry Eira first and Asuka after.
and Alzack and Bisca thanked him.

After a while they saw Loki bring a glass of beer with him and drink.

" Ohhhhhhhhhh" everyone yelled when he drink it straight.

" Come on. Can you just continue your so called punishment to them. It's quite interesting to watch the two. Hahahahhaah" Loki said and drink another glass of alcohol and laugh with everyone.

" Wait....You knew about them?" Cana asked.

" Of course. Lucy is our master and we kind of feel another presence beside Lucy and she told us anyway." Loki said as he loose the tightness of his necktie.

Everyone nodded while holding their chin like they are some kind of investigators.

" Now. Let us continue our punishment to the couple. Gihi." Gajeel said while grinning evilly.

.

"Gihi" everyone said as they mimicking what Gajeel said and grinning mischievously.

The couple just laugh nervously and trying to be calm.

" Okay. I'm so curious about Eira's name, how did you two come up with that name?" Levy asked.

" Well... My Mom's name is Mika and when we change the spelling we came up to Kami which means God right? And speaking of God with a Power of Ice is Eira. And we name it to her because of my magic and also her hair. " Gray explained. 

" Ohhh so she was named after Goddess of Ice, Eira. And where did grace came from?" Levy asked again and this time Lucy answered.

" It simply the combination of our name. Gray and the nickname Natsu gave me. Gray+Luce is equal to Grace. " she answered while smiling.

" Ohhhhhhhhh" everyone said and nodded.

" By the way. What is Loki's reaction when he heard about your pregnancy?" Natsu asked and he is grinning like an idiot like he knows something about to happen.

" A-ahhhh you should ask him" Lucy said as she trying to not answer the question and glance at Loki who seemed silent for a second because of Natsu's question.

" Shit" Gray murmured and glared at Natsu who is trying not to  laugh.

And suddenly Loki stand from his sit and start his dramatic scene.

" Yeah...that was really a a shocking news from Lucy and the worst is Gray is the Father like I was in state of shock and wtf is going on in my mind" Loki said as he recalling what happened years ago and his fist is now trembling. 

Everyone laugh at his reaction.

" I remember punching Gray's face " Loki said gaining an attention to everyone.

" What? Is that true gra- what the where the hell did that guy go?" Wakaba ask and look at Lucy who is pointing at the stairs where Gray is walking silently and quietly.

" GRAY!" Everyone called.

Gray stilled and tried to escape but only catch by water mage, Juvia.

" u-uhm I'm just going to check on Eira" Gray said stammering because of his nervousness.

Gray is looking at Juvia's eyes pleading to let him go but Juvia, on the other hand, she has no emotion in her face and she mouthed " No " then smiled sweetly.

" Gray-sama you have caused Juvia a little pain and in order to atone that you must answer our question " she said while smiling innocently and releasing some water from her hand to catch Gray and it worked.

" Now answer our question" Mira said demandingly .

" He really did punched me" he answered nervously as he remember why did he get that.

" You let him?" Wendy asked surprised by his answer.

Gray nodded.

They all look to Loki who is smirking.

" Why did you punch him?" Happy asked.

A moment of silence passed and they are still waiting Gray to answer them until Natsu spoke.

" Because he broke the promise we made"

When they heard promise from Natsu's mouth it attract all the attention to him especially Gajeel and Laxus who is smirking, looks like they know something about it.

***

Everyone is really happy despite the revelations they have learned.

Everyone is enjoying the night like there is no tomorrow...

Well... we don't know what will happen next. This might be the last party in the guild, Fairy Tail.

🔚🔚🔚