Chapter 10: Happy Family

Guild's POV

They all laugh when Lucy pouted but Gray whisper something to her making her to be surprised.

" Stop pouting... It's not my fault when I suddenly kiss you in front of them" Gray whispered.

Lucy stilled and glare at him making Gray chuckle.

" Lucy" Gray called her.

" Hmm-"

And when Lucy look at him... Gray suddenly Kiss Lucy earning an squealing girls.

" Gray you baka!" Lucy shouted while blushing.

" Haha I'm gonna go get Eira " Gray said and left.

When Gray left all the girls are smiling and throw a question to Lucy.

" Well Lucy how you feel about Gray" Mira asked.

Lucy just smiled sweetly.

" Well I love him and Eira" Lucy answered casually.

Girls are little bit amazed cuz they didn't expect Lucy to answer in a mature way.

" Well it's obvious and they have Eira" Lissana said earning a " yeah" answers from everyone. 

" He's a good father you know... When I told him that I was pregnant He immediately shout that ' I'm a Dad!' He didn't even think that I was having another man. He didn't even think that I'm sleeping with someone. He didn't even think that Eira was a mistake. He didn't think what I think and I'm thankful to that. It only means that he trust me so much that he didn't think anything about the negative things. " Lucy said while smiling and almost crying.

Everyone was touched by what Lucy told them. They see Gray as stupid stripper, a kid who always fight Natsu, and of course their friend.

" He really loves you " Levy said.

" Yeah "

" Mommy? Why are you crying" Eira asked.

Lucy immediately wipe her tears.

" It's just a tears of joy" Lucy said and she carry her daughter.

" Where is your Daddy?" Lucy asked her daughter.

" Daddy said that he will get our food" Eira answered.

" Lu-chan we're at the next table so enjoy yourself" Levy said and she goes to the next table with Gajeel and Lily and other friends.

" Mommy... Please sit down  you're tiring yourself" Her daughter said so she obliged.

Lucy and her daughter sit on the chair while waiting for Gray.

Minutes later Gray brought them a food.

" Let's eat!" Eira said.

" Hai hai" Lucy answered.

Gray immediately wrap his arm around Lucy's waist.

" I love you" He whispered to Lucy.

At first Lucy chuckled but Immediately answered back.

" The feeling is mutual" Lucy said.

Gray frowned.

" That's not the response I want" Gray said frowning earning a chuckle from her.

" It's not funny" Gray said with the Irritated tone.

" Okay okay I'm sorry" Lucy said and face gray.

She give him a Quick kiss on the lips and say the four words.

" I love you too" Lucy said sweetly.

Gray immediately smile after she said those words.

" Mommy! Daddy! Stop the sweet moments and let's eat first" Eira said and the couple just laughed.

They obliged on what their Daughter said.

" This food is delicious!" Eira exclaimed.

" Well say it to your Aunt Mira" Lucy said.

Her daughter nodded and she goes to Mirajane who is giving a drinks to everyone.

" Aunt Mira! Aunt Mira!" Eira called her.

" Yes Baby Eira? " Mira said sweetly as always.

" I'm just going to say that your food is delicious Thank you very much!" Eira said.

" Awwwe Thank you for the compliment Eira well go back to your Mom and Dad and Enjoy eating" Mira said sweetly.

Eira obliged and go back to the table where her parents are waiting.

Everyone is happy partying. And this is not the end of this wild party!

So wait for the next Chapter

Pls. Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW meeee!!!!