Chapter 7: Story

Guild's POV

Everyone is sitting and listening to Gray and Lucy who is currently whispering to one another.

" I want to make the story short"- Gray

" Yeah I will" - Lucy

" Ehermmm" - Everyone clears their throat.

" Okay it was 4 years ago. After we won the GMG we celebrate our victory and to make it short we somehow confessed to each other and We started dating." Lucy said while smiling and Gray just hold her hand tightly.

Girls are squealing. Others are smirking. But they are worried for Juvia who is currently smiling.

" But why didn't you tell us that you and Gray are dating" Levy asked.

" Ahh we want it peaceful. We both want it secret at first but we also planned to tell you guys but eclipse happened and we don't have time for that" Gray answered.

" After the Eclipse something happened and I found out that I'm Pregnant. Before you ask me about what happened in my pregnancy I was helped by Ultear she has a magic hourglass so that magic item help me to give birth to Eira. " - Lucy

" A year after, Tartaros happened. Eira is 1 year old that time. When this happened we asked the celestial spirits and the king to take care of Eira. We can't just fight that time because we have Eira so we asked them and they agreed" - Gray

" After that, Disbandment came. We choose are path and live happily. I was working with Jason and Gray have some secret mission with Erza and I asked virgo to take care of Eira because Natsu came and he declare the revival of Fairytail and that's it." Lucy

" After that, Alvarez Empire came. Eira is 3 years old back then and was taken care at Celestial world" - Gray.

" Months passed and we heard some Members that Magnolia is now peaceful and Fairy tail is peaceful no more fight. We planned to say our problems that day but we heard that so We didn't.

Eira's condition might be the cause of disaster in Fairy tail. And we don't want the others to suffer again. They are happy that it's peaceful now but we might cause disaster in Fairytail we don't want to ruin that so we kept it secret until today.

We're so sorry that we keep it from you guys. " Lucy and Gray said.

" So.. What do we say to them" Master said and Everyone answered.

" You two are idiot"

Lucy and Gray are surprised.

" We're Nakama! And Family! So your problem is also our problem" - Natsu exclaimed.

Everyone says Positive things to them like Family, Nakama, Comrades. Lucy is now crying. Tears of joy.

" Thank you guys... Thank you very much" Lucy said still crying.

" Mommy?... Why are you crying?" Asked Eira.

Lucy carry her daughter and smile sweetly.

" It's a tears of Joy Eira Mommy is just Happy" Lucy said happily.

Lucy puts down her daughter.

" But we have questions" - Mira

Gray and Lucy stilled.

" Why is Eira having does condition" Mira asked and Lucy and Gray relieved because it was a simple question bThey thought that it's more on about their relationship.

Silence...

" Oh it's because of our Magic. Gray has Ice Demon Slayer and I have Celestial Magic. It's a dark and Light. The magic is balanced and powerful. She can't control it yet. Look at her hair it's a Ice blonde it's because of our Magic. Is she can control her magic, her condition will be gone." Gray said.

" And why did you summon Aquarius?" Natsu asked.

" Aquarius have this pure water and that water helps Eira like what you saw earlier." - Lucy

" Why did you collapse? " wendy asked

" Oh it's the effect when I gave birth to Eira and also Difficulty in breathing. I don't know but I would be Suddenly collapse or panting heavily so I have this Magic Inhaler that Porlyusica gave me. " Lucy explained.

Oh and suddenly the three cloak guys are planning to escape but Lucy caught them.

" Star Weapon: Taurus axe " Lucy whispered and a twin headed axe appeared in her hand and everyone gasps.

When the three cloak guys silently open the door. Lucy on the other hand, throws the axe to the door causing it close and the three cloak guys was shocked.

" Lu- chan?" Levy called in an unsure tone.

" Oops my hand slipped " Lucy said while smiling sweetly.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

So guyss...

Eira is 4 years old okay? Don't get confused.

Thank you for reading!!!!

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW meeee.

💖💖💖💖💖