Chapter 3: The Black Marking

Guild's POV

The little girl suddenly collapsed but Gray was there to catch her.

" Eira! Eira! Wake up! Damn it!" Gray shaking her and yelling worriedly.

Eira's Left arm starting to have a black marking like his Father and she's screaming in pain.

" No no no no no no... Eira. Sh*t not this time!" Gray's voice was trembling.

" Calm down Gray and What is that?" Erza asked

Gray didn't answer.

" Is this your magic?" One of them asked and Gray just Nod.

Everyone is worried for Gray and his daughter. Eira is in pain.

" Arghhhh!!! D-d-daddy" - Eira

" Shhhh it's okay it's okay I'm here don't worry" - Gray

Everyone in the guild doesn't know what to do anymore.

" BRATS! Calm down" yelled the master

Everyone froze in their place and trying to calm down.

" Okay first we need her to bring in the infirmary" Erza said.

Natsu walks toward to Eira and tried to lift her but Gray stop him.

" No Natsu! Don't touch her!" Gray shouted but it's too late Natsu touched his daughter.

When he touch it some black markings from Eira went to Natsu's hand. Now Natsu is screaming in pain his knees touching the ground. He's holding his hand more like stopping the black markings

" Ahhhhh!!! Ughhhh! Wh-what the hell!!!" - Natsu

" Natsu!" Everyone called.

" Natsu are you alright?!"said Lissana who is walking towards him but stopped by her sister Mira ( who is now conscious ).

" No Lissana you might get hurt" - Mira said stopping her little sister. She doesn't want to danger her sister. 

" But Mira-nee Natsu is-" Lissana was cut off by Gray.

" She is right Lissana.. Don't worry I got him" - Gray said.

He walks towards to Natsu who is dealing with his hand. He sighed. 

" Damn! I told you to not touch her! You idiot Flame brain!" - Gray said and touches the hand of Natsu and He sucked all the black marking and Natsu stop screaming but he is panting heavily.

" Phew~ I thought I'm gonna die" Natsu said and stands like nothing happened and he shakes his hand.

" Thanks Ice princess" - Natsu said.

" You're not welcome Fire breath" - Gray said earning an " tsk" from Natsu.

" But what the hell happened? Droopy eyes" Natsu asked gray.

" Shut up Pinky" Gray said

" D-daddy... " said Eira.

Gray immediately go to her side.

" I'm here I'm here don't worry" - Gray

" Gray- san maybe I can help" said the dark blue haired girl who's walking towards Eira and Gray.

" No Wendy. I appreciate that but no you might get hurt and experience the pain that Natsu and Eira had" Gray said with a finality in his voice.

" You're young Wendy and I'm sure that you can't handle the pain. You saw Natsu right? It's only in his hand but he screams like he's dying. So I don't want you to experience that. I might kill by your Dragon and Charle who is in human form ready to stop you " Gray chuckled at the last sentence he said.

" Hey! I didn't scream like dying jerk!" Natsu shout at Gray.

" Shut it pinky!" Gray shouted.

" You two! Stop it! and Wendy you might get hurt so it's a No" Erza said in a voice with authority.

" Don't forget about me Wendy" said Charle the exceed but in her cute human form.

Wendy nodded.

S

uddenly the markings goes up and now it's near to her neck. The black marking is slowly moving and it wants to move at the left side.

" F*ck! " Gray immediately put his hand at the shoulder of his daughter.

" What happened?" - Erza

" why did you put your hand on her shoulder?" Gajeel asked.

Gray ignored them and focus on what he's doing.

" Damn it! Is this all I got?" Gray said.

" What do you mean by that?" Levy asked

" You see... the black marking is now near in her heart. When the black marking goes to her heart it might break her or corrupt her but in this age... she might die" Gray said while his head hanging down.

" What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

" How will that black marking be removed " Cana asked seriously. 

" We have no Idea" Gray said.

" We?" Everyone thought.

" But all I can do is stop the marking from going to her heart" - Gray said sadly.

" Wait... Why don't you do the same thing to her like you did on Natsu?" Levy asked and everyones agree.

" No I can't do that... She is just a child... a 4 year old kid. When I suck the black marking I might also suck her life energy and die and I don't want that to happened" - Gray

" What will I do?" Gray whispered but dragon slayers heard him.

He's scared and worried. He don't know what to do. He doesn't want his daughter to die. and there Natsu is standing infront of him.

" It's not ' I ' it's ' We' Ice head. You're our Family so don't handle this problem alone. " Natsu said with a seriousness on his face.

Everyone smiled at Natsu's words including Gray.

" Right... Thanks Ash head" Gray said.

" You're not welcome, Stupid Stripper" - Natsu said while grinning.

Gray is somehow relieved at the moment but he is thinking of something like...

" Where is she?!"

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Okay...

Please

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW meeee

Follow on my Twitter!
@imyourcrown

Thank you!!!!