03 | THE GOD OF MISCHIEF

"Settle down, bud," Freya smiled

"I demand an answer," the god replied.

"Or what? You're gonna stab me? You can't even move, genius."

Loki glared and tried to cut the girl. However, when he tried, his body was stuck. "What did you do, wench?"

"Wench? You literally walk around looking like that!" Freya snickered.

"Hey! What's wrong with my outfit?" Loki frowned. The god wore an all black suit.

"You look like you just came from a funeral. Can you be anymore subtle?"

"It's my disguise!"

"Hm, tragic."

"Who are you anyways?" Loki asked. Freya unfroze his body. He put away his knife.

"Well, Loki, Norse god of mischief," she started. "I'm Freya, protégé of Master Sorcerer of the Mystic Arts, Doctor Strange."

"A sorceress," he nodded. "Nice. You sound quite familiar."

"How many people do you know with the name Freya?"

"Not a lot," he shrugged. "Do you happen to know where my brother is? Blonde hair, somewhat tall, thinks he's important?"

"I think so," Freya replied. "Is he a pain in the ass?"

"That would be the one."

The sorceress grabbed onto Loki's shoulder. With the blink of an eye, the two were now in the same room as Doctor Strange and Thor. The god of thunder looked at her a little funny and in return she glared at him. Doctor Strange cleared his throat.

"Freya, be nice to Thor."

"Thor, the Norse god of thunder?" Freya asked.

Thor nodded. "Freya, the Norse goddess of magic?"

"That's why you sound familiar!" Loki exclaimed. "I think."

"You found my brother!" Thor smiled.

He went to give Loki a hug. The god of mischief smacked his arms away. "Don't touch me, fool."

"Freya, I see you found the brother," Strange said. "I was just about to bring you here. Do you know why?"

Freya raised an eyebrow. "No," she said. "Stephen, why am I here?"

"Don't call me Stephen."

"You're telling me that you've been acting so cool but your name is Stephen?" Thor chuckled.

"You have a problem with that?" Freya asked with a menacing tone. "Your name rhymes with who–"

"Freya!" Strange yelled.

"She's fiesty, I like her," Loki whispered to Thor.

Before Thor could speak, Strange started, "I have a task for you."

"I'm not making you a sandwich when you just ate one. You don't even work ou–"

"Let me finish."

Thor smiled as Freya crossed her arms. He stuck his tongue out at her. She raised her eyebrow at him before stepping on his toe. The god yelped.

"Here's the plan," Strange said. "You're going to accompany him and his mess of a brother–"

"Actually," Freya interrupted. "Loki is cool."

Strange continued. "You're going to take them to Norway to find their father. Then escort them to Asgard, away from Earth."

"Why can't Wong do it?"

"Wong is eating."

"Damn it, Wong."

"We had an alert, notifying us that Loki is on Earth. He's considered a threat to us, and since we're the closest Sanctum, they tasked us with them." Strange handed Freya a sword.

"You know I'm still training, right?" She asked, taking the sword from his hand.

"This is a wonderful learning opportunity." Strange teleported the four to the foyer downstairs. He began opening a portal to Norway.

"What if I mess up?" She asked.

"Don't."

"No shit, Sherlock."

With that, the three were pushed into the portal. It closed behind them, and Loki lost his balance and fell again. They looked around, and they were no longer in New York.

bromance hehe