07 | THE GRANDMASTER

Freya's eyes fluttered open slowly

Freya's eyes fluttered open slowly. She was in a room with blue walls and moderately bright lights. Her fingers rubbed her eyes slowly. Freya felt groggy, a little tired. She had no recollection of getting to the room. With all her effort, Freya tried her best to sit up and ended up groaning, plopping her head back down on her pillow. She let out a piercing scream out of frustration. The sound of footsteps drew near.

Freya lifted her head just enough to see a messy haired Loki walk into the room. He saw she was up and pulled a chair near her bed to sit in. He plopped into his seat with a sigh. "Hello, are you dead yet?"

"Boy, I wish," Freya snorted. "Where the hell are we?"

"I'm not allowed to say."

"What do you mean? Why's your hair all messy?"

Loki rolled his eyes. "I have to take you somewhere," He said, completely ignoring her. "Can you stand?"

"Barely."

"Okay, well," he paused in thought. "Drape your arm around my shoulders and limp?"

"Yeah, whatever."

Loki pulled her legs off of the bed and put her arm around his shoulder. She groaned and got off of the bed. The two hobbled out of the room. Freya spat every once in a while.

"Stop spitting."

"Well stop getting your greasy hair in my mouth."

Loki brought her to a large room where the light from outside seeped in through the windows. There was a large red carpet rolled out, and at the end of it a man in a chair. Next to him was a lady holding a large spear object with a giant orb at the end. 

When they got to the end of the carpet Loki bowed his head. Freya glanced at the man and gave a small smile. The lady aimed the orb at her.

"Hey!" The man in the chair stopped her. 

"She didn't bow."

"She's injured!" The man stood up and went up to Loki and Freya. "Sorry about Topaz. Nice to meet you, I am The Grandmaster."

"You're name is The Grandmaster?" Freya asked.

"Well, yes. Why?"

"You look more like a Jeff to me," she shrugged.

"Hehe, you're funny. I like you," The Grandmaster giggled. "Your name?"

"Thank you, Mr. Master," Freya half smiled. "I'm Freya."

"Well I like you, but not as much as I like Loki," he chuckled under his breath.

"Sorry what?"

"N-nothing!" Loki hushed her. 

"I'd just like to formally welcome you to Sakaar," said Grandmaster.

"Is Thor here?" Freya asked him.

"Thot?" Grandmaster asked.

"Same thing," Loki rolled his eyes. 

"Oh! I just had a thought," The Grandmaster grinned. "When you heal, you can become Scrapper 142's partner. Everybody needs a job in Sakaar, and she seemed to favor you."

"Who?" Freya asked confused.

"She saved you three days ago," Loki told her.

"I've been out for three whole days?!"

"Yes, dear," Grandmaster smiled. "So, would you like to be a Scrapper?"

"Sure?" Freya replied, unsure. "What's Loki's job?"

"Oh, that greasy boy just has to sit and look pretty for me. Hehe," The Grandmaster chortled.

Freya made a disgusted face before looking at Loki who stared at the floor. His lips were clasped together tightly and he kicked his feet around. Freya snorted, "I'd love to be a Scrapper."

"Perfect, perfect, Freya! I'll hook you up with her soon. You two are dismissed. Loki, darling, you can show her her room now."

Loki awkwardly nodded and began taking Freya to her new room. Freya kept spitting his hair out and he continued cursing her in the name of Asgard under his breath. Once out of earshot, Freya began talking.

"When he said 'hook up' what exactly did he mean?"

Loki sighed. "He is a very sexual man."

"Yeah," Freya winced. She sucked in her teeth. "I don't wanna know."

havent updated in so long but we're getting somewhere laid ease!

if there are errors and it seems like its on crack its cus its literally 130 am and im so sleep deprived

thanks for 2k reads n 200 votes!