08 | THE CATCH

"Where are we going today, B?"

Freya boarded the white space ship while taking a bite out of an apple. It had been three weeks since Loki and Freya had landed on Sakaar. The day after Freya met The Grandmaster, she was immediately put into scrapper training. She shadowed Brunnhilde around the planet, gathering interesting items from the magnestar wormholes. The two have since then became great friends. Loki doesn't really get to see Freya anymore, and when he does, it's late at night and very quick.

"Hm, not sure, Frey. Guess we're going to do some easy cruising today."

"I'm all here for it." Freya kicked her feet up on the little dashboard.

Yes, Freya's sling ring magic was working again. However, both her and Loki were enjoying the Sakaarian life. It was a colorful planet ruled under a man who seemed to only want happiness. Brunnhilde knew about the sling ring tech, and it made scrapping easy.

"Can you pilot for a little?"

Freya nodded. "Sure thing." She moved into the pilot's seat.

Brunnhilde went to the back of the ship and pulled out some sort of alcoholic beverage. She offered some to Freya who only took a sip. Freya was a responsible pilot for the most part.

"Hey, B, I'm getting some disturbance signal up North a little bit. There's another ship going there too and they seem closer," Freya informed her.

"Well let's get over there and take whatever it is from them then." Brunnhilde took a seat where Freya earlier sat. "I'm in the mood for a little fun."

The ship flew through the colorful clouds. Sakaar was some sort of wonderful wasteland. You don't find Sakaar. Sakaar finds you. When the ship arrived, there were a bunch of masked men, lower ranking scrappers, huddled in a circle. Freya lowered the door and Brunnhilde walked out. She seemed to capture their attention, but only for a split second. Freya couldn't see much, but noticed that a few of those Scrappers went back to what they were huddled about.

She landed the ship and walked out to see Brunnhilde passed out, drunk. Freya sighed and opened a sling ring portal to drop her friend back into the ship. Then, she focused her attention onto the group once again.

"Hello," she purred.

The scrappers all faced her. One of them spoke up. "Are you a fighter or food?"

"Neither," Freya shrugged. "However, I'd like whatever you're huddled about."

"It's ours."

"Ding dong, you are wrong," Freya snorted. "It's ours." She pointed back to the ship. "If you want it, you'll have to go through me."

The scrapped cackled. "Well, we already have it."

"Fine, then I guess I'll go through you." Freya rolled her eyes at them.

They looked at her, unafraid. She huffed and clapped her wrists together twice, reactivating the sling rings. Then she swallowed them into a portal and dropped them out of the air a couple yards away. A loud thump could be heard. When she looked to see what the scrappers were huddled around, she gasped.

"Thor?"

"Fre-" That was all he could get out before being electrocuted by a slightly sober Brunnhilde and passing out.

this chapter was boring ngl i lowkey didnt like writing this,, but the next one should be a little better

thanks for 300 votes!