Chapter 3: Consequences

Sharon looked at her phone as she drove back home after talking to Kriya and Simmi. Her battery had died and she couldn't check the time but she could tell it was pretty late and Mumbai traffic was making it worse. Sharon had moved in with Swayam immediately after he had asked her since there were only a few weeks left for college to be over and it didn't make sense to make any further delay.

Living with Swayam was not very different than what she had imagined it would be though she was astonished by his excellent cooking skills. He'd leave the kitchen in a wretched mess once he was done but that was a different story altogether.

Swayam was at the front door, pacing up and down. He had dialed her number too many times already and was annoyed at the same automated voice service repeating that the number was unavailable. It was 10 PM and Sharon always calls if she'd happen to be late. 

As he heard a car pull up outside, he opened the door. Sharon was surprised at first since he never opens the door at the first ring- either playing video games or sleeping. But she realised in a moment by looking at his face. It was late and he was worried.

"That was quick" she flashed a smile at him on entering and pecked a kiss on his lips before walking in.

"Yea, I was waiting" he answered calmly but his voice was tensed. "You didn't call."

"I'm sorry" Sharon moved in closer to him and put her arm around. "My battery died. I should have informed you before that I'll get late."

He hugged her tight feeling her body fit perfectly with his frame. "I was worried."

That was the most he'd do. Swayam never tried to keep a tab on her whereabouts, unless it was the only thing left to do in urgent scenarios. Even though his love is intense and he is fiercely driven by his emotions, Swayam went by certain principles and no matter how severely things affect him, he had never let it get the best of him. Always subtle.As much as Sharon enjoyed his companionship, she also liked having a personal space. And he understood that.

Sharon went inside the washroom to freshen up and Swayam set up the dinner table.

She came back wearing a red spaghetti top and a preppy skirt with her hair loosely pinned above her head and started eating.

Swayam looked at her. The marks on her skin matched the colour of her top. He smirked as their eyes met.

"Don't look at me like that"she said, rolling her eyes. "I got into trouble because of you today."

"What kind of trouble?"

"Well. Let just say I had a lot of explaining to do" she pursed her lips to a side. "Why else do you think I got late."

"I see." Swayam replied curtly.

That's it? Sharon looked at him in anticipation. He wore a poker face; it was difficult to tell what was going on in his head.

There were no more words exchanged at the table. However, Swayam couldn't get his mind off the fact that she discussed their bedroom secrets with her friends. Well, not just bedroom anymore, he thought to himself as there were barely and spot remaining in the house where they had not done it. He looked at her and was met with a pair of wide eyes. Her eyes were questioning and she wore a pout on her lips. Damn, I could take her right here, right now.

Sharon was at the kitchen sink, doing the dishes for the night when she felt a pair of hands around her waist and warm breath sinking on her shoulder. Her hands faltered at the dishes as his hands pressed on her tummy, pulling her into him. 

"I thought you're mad at me" she spoke but by then he was already showering feathered kisses on her neck. He picked her up in one swift motion and put her on the kitchen counter. There were no other sound in the entire room apart from the water running from the tap. Swayam was in between her legs and was kissing her breathless.

His hands slipped up her back inside her top and quickly unclasped her bra, but did not remove it. The spaghetti straps of her top fell loosely on her arms.

"I am. Very." He answered, gritting his teeth. His hands moved to her front and fondled her breasts over the bra. He pressed on them lightly and she squealed. 

"T-take them off" she stammered. Her breathing was erratic as she felt his lips on her cleavage. He was definitely leaving marks everywhere his lips had been and the thought of that made color rise to her cheeks. Swayam watched her closely as her face flushed. 

"No." his reply was curt but his voice dripped with dominance. So hot, ugh, why can't he just take me already, Sharon heard herself inside her head. She was biting her lip in anticipation hoping that he hurried with all the needless foreplay but instead she felt his hands leave her. Sharon snapped her eyes open at the sudden withdrawal, clearly displeased.

"Just came by to say I'll be leaving tomorrow for 3 days" Swayam briefly said. To be honest, he was having a difficult time controlling his hormones after what just happened, but he covered well. This was his plan, after all.

"Wha-where" Sharon was still breathing heavily. Her mouth was dry from all the gasping and kissing and she could barely talk straight. All her mind was occupied how she wanted to be under him, right now.

"Sponsor's meet. We might actually get them to sponsor us this time" he explained, not removing his eyes from her face. He was enjoying this so much.

"3 days?" she whined. 3 fucking days?  "Swayam!"

"Hm?" he enquired smugly. 

"I can't stay away from you that long" she pouted. 

Swayam grinned. "You think so?"

She nodded, yes.

"Lets practice from now then" he replied.

"Practice what?" Sharon asked, her voice pitched low.

"Staying away."

No way. This was cruelty. 

"Swayam are you mad at me?" she whined. "I'm sorry, I had to tell them they were making a big deal out of it."

"Like what?" he asked, dragging a chair up to her and sitting. No, don't sit. I need you to do me right noww, Sharon thought as she watched him place his chin on the back rest of the chair.

"They saw the marks on my hands and thought you're abusing me" she replied and noticed his face fall.

Swayam was silent. Abuse? Is that what this is?

"Am I-am I abusing you Sharon?" his eyes shot up at her. Swayam hadn't ever, ever thought it could come out this way. His eyes welled up thinking if it were true, if he had been forcing himself on her.

"Swayam" Sharon jumped off the counter and stood in front of him, holding his face in her hands. Her touch was warm and Swayam melted. "No! You could never- why would you even say that." 

His features had eased and he immediately put his arms around her waist and hid his face into her stomach. 

"Really now?" he felt the softness of her fingers brushing through his hair. "Only today I gloated how about assertive and virile my boyfriend is. And here you are, sobbing in my arms."

Swayam looked up at her and grinned like a school boy. Rest aside, he was still a school boy at heart and no one could deny that.

"I'm sorry Sharon, if I ever came out as overpowering" he spoke. "You know, thats the last thing I'd do. Promise me you'll tell me if you feel uneasy, ever."

"I don't think you're capable of putting me in such a position, ever" she answered confidently. "And I thought you already know."

"What?" he asked.

"I like it when you assert dominance on me."

x