- Chapter 17 -

' When I was looking at you earlier, I was wondering what I liked the most. But there were too many good things.' - Jin Seon Mi

- - -

"Good morning" he greeted me nang patakan nya nang mabilis na halik ang aking noo at isiksik akong muli sa kanyang dibdib.

"good morning too" I greeted back as I hug him tighter.

Waking up like this every morning was too good to be true. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam at napaka saya sa puso ang gumising araw-araw na katabi at kayakap mo ang taong mahal mo, ang taong kumukumpleto sayo at sa bawat araw mo.

"tara na mag agahan na tayo" Son Oh Gong said as he help me to get up together with him.

"pwede bang mamayang kaunti na tayo mag breakfast, inaantok pa ako" ungot ko sa kanya

"pwede naman, pero sure ka ba? Isang oras na lang office hours nyo na"

"what?!" ang gulat at taranta kong sabi

"what?, why are you so bothered about the time when you know that you have me, the great sage-"

"great sage Son Oh Gong the equal of heaven. I know that" I cut him off as I immediately got up from bed and ran towards the bathroom.

"para namang big deal masyado kung one hour before your work time na, it doesn't even matter nor you don't need to be bothered by time when you have me. I can bring you to your work place this instant with just a flick of my finger, if you wanted me to do it" the boastful Son Oh Gong said as soon as I entered the dining area to get my self a cup of coffee.

"as boastful as ever, hurricane Oh Gong" I said as I shook my head before I took a sip of coffee.

"I'm not, I'm just stating the truth" he said as he sat at the chair across mine.

"okay okay. Whatever. Ano ihahatid mo ba ako?" I shrug him off as I put my cup of coffee at the sink.

"let's go" he said smiling as he walk towards me and snake his arms at my waist as we walk together.

This was my typical morning with Son Oh Gong for a month now. Yes we've been together for a month now, a week after we got back into each other arms we decided to live together and I insisted to him that I wanted us to stay at my old house which is he own now. I also took my time and get the right timing to tell my parents -the parents I've known for the past years- and my new family -the family of reborn me- about my decision. It was not that hard convincing them but I know that it was hard for them to let me live alone, they where already part of me and without them I might not be here, and I love them because they are my family and they will always be.

I also hid to them that I will be living with a man named Son Oh Gong because I am pretty sure that they won't allow me.

"I'll come and pick you up later" Son Oh Gong reminded me before I step out from his car.

"yes I know. I'll be working now because the human Jin Seon Mi needs to work now and be a normal human. I love you" I told him as I hug him tightly and give him a quick kiss on his lips and quickly step out of his car while I was still holding my cup of coffee -which we grab when we are on our way here.

"I love you too" he smiled at me before I turned my back at him and enter the building.

For one month I felt so happy and contented but still I have my own share of worries and doubts.

Masisisi nyo ba ako kung may mga pag aalinlangan ako. Matagal na nawala sa akin ang alaala ko nang nagdaan kong buhay, at wala hindi ako nag dududa sa nararamdaman ko para kay Son Oh Gong pero hindi ko pa rin maalis ang pangamba at pag aalinlangan sa sarili ko.