- Chapter 18 -

' In case I am broken to pieces and disappear, tell her that I ran away. That I won't ever return once I've slipped out of the Geumganggo. She'll believe it because of this.' - Son Oh Gong

- - -

' Life is not only about happiness and good memories. We all go through hardships, and other problems. We all faces fear and death terrifying events. Love is like a roller coaster ride we will never know when we will falls down and enter the darkness.'

"damn you nine tailed fox! Bitawan mo sya kung ayaw mong maging abo!" galit na sambit ni Son Oh Gong na halos magpayanig sa bawat laman ko.

It's not my first time to see him like this, it's not the first time I saw how mad he is but this was the first time I saw how deadly he can be. He was on wrath and no one will be able to tame him, no one.

The lady fox chuckled as if she was amused and enjoying the scene she was seeing. If I was her I would flee because I don't know what can Son Oh Gong do now that he was burning in fire.

Nine tailed fox?!! A gumiho? My hostage taker was a gumiho?. Was this gumiho was the one behind those corpses and the one who are giving every person here fear?.

"I don't think I can what you wanted me to do" she said as she caress my hair.

"she smells so nice, and I do think he would love to have her" she added. The way she talk sent thousand of shivers to my spine and although I can't see her I can feel in the way she talk that was smirking. And her statement makes Son Oh Gong gone mad much more than he is seconds ago.

"now what will you do great sage?, would you let your woman be in pain or not?. If you just agreed to my offer a while ago this won't happen, if you have just agreed to be my lover for one hundred days and if you just let me use your power and if you just agreed on joining our group this won't happen.. I didn't expected to see that the great sage the greatest troublemaker of heaven was tamed by just this powerless human.. What a waste... By the way her blood taste good" the gumiho said as she pulled the edge of the cold thing on my neck -which I suspect to be her nail base on it's shape.

Offer? Anong ang ibig nyang sabihin?. Anong offer?, did they met earlier bago pa ako maging hostage ng nine tailed fox na ito?.

"you need to kill me first bago mo ako mapa sunod at mapa-payag sa mga gusto mo!" Son Oh Gong hissed as he disappear in front of us in a flash.

And the next thing we knew he was already in front of me gripping the fox's wrist, that same wrist where her finger is which stab my neck.

"Son Oh Gong" I whispered as I saw how mad he looks like and no one can defy and tame him now, his eyes are cold and deadly.

But, this gumiho just chuckled as Son Oh Gong's grip grew tighter and tighter.

"do you think you can kill me now, while the life of your beloved woman was on my hands?" she said devilishly. She's a bitch and definitely evil.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" I cried in pain as I feel something sting on my wrist, something was wrapped in my wrist and the pain was unbearable. It was like someone was trying to crash my bones into pieces.

"Seon Mi!" Son Oh Gong called my name worriedly as he turn his eyes at me.

"O-Oh G-gong AAAAHHHHH!!" I shouted once again as I felt that someone bites my wrist.

I could feel the cold fluid coming inside my body, it feels like acid but it's not only like that. As it goes inside and flow inside my body the more I could feel the pain and slowly my body became wobbly. I can't move my fingers.