- Chapter 19 -

' In case I am broken to pieces and disappear, tell her that I ran away. That I won't ever return once I've slipped out of the Geumganggo. She'll believe it because of this.' - Son Oh Gong

- - - (A/N: About the demon snake and other demon in here was purely from my imagination, about the venom and markings and curse from demon snake was purely from my imagination and creative thinking. Thank you.) - - -

- - -

"are you saying that the heaven purposely reborn Seon Mi?" Ma Wang ask crossing his fingers onto each other as he lean closer to the elder.

"what do you think?" maka hulugang tanong at sagot nito kay Ma Wang, making it more like a riddle for them.

"and what does this heaven are plotting this time?, huh?" Son Oh Gong commented. Irritated and mad at the same time as he shot daggers and deadly stare at the old man.

"are they playing tricks with us once again?, do we look like their chess pieces and pawns that will act according to their plans?" he added as his stare became more deadly and cold that can sent shiver and fear to whoever will see his stare.

"her being reborn and reason behind it was connected to why did you ordered Pal Gye to bring Seon Mi with us when you called and summon us for your so-called meeting. Isn't it?" he once again added as the air between them gets colder and colder.

Leaving the old man speechless at his words and actions while Ma Wang was simply watching and anticipating what will Son Oh Gong's next move.

"she's not reborn as Sam Jang this time, isn't it?" singit ni Ma Wang sa di mapaghiwalay na titigan ng dalawa as he thought of some things.

"she doesn't have the same smell of Sam Jang. She had a small wound on her neck and her blood doesn't smell like a lotus just like when she was Sam Jang so I therefore conclude that she was not Sam Jang this time. So can you tell us what and why does the heavens sent Seon Mi here since you already brought the topic up" he added as his voice became colder and the way he talk became scary. It was like he was threatening the elder, it was either he will tell the truth to them or he will be in danger.

Being surrounded by this two strongest demons in one room scared him even though he himself was a deity. Elder So Bo Ri knew it better than anyone that his late student Son Oh Gong was a strong one and no one should go against it way if they don't want to lost their precious life.

"Elder So Bo Ri?" Seon Mi said in a questioning tone as she saw the elder sitting on a sofa across Son Oh Gong and next to Ma Wang's couch.

"S-Seon Mi-ssi, shouldn't you be resting?"

"I'm fine Elder So Bo Ri, besides I don't want to stay on bed during my remaining days. I can still move around so I better get moving." sambit ni Jin Seon Mi habang dahan-dahan syang naglalakad palapit sa kinau-upuan ni Son Oh Gong habang naka alalay sa kanya si general frost samantalang nasa likuran naman nla si Pal Gye at Secretary Ma.

"Jin Seon Mi!" Son Oh Gong hissed at her statement.

Ibinuka ni Seon Mi ang kanyang bibig upang mag salita ngunit muli nya itong isinara dismissing what she was about to say.

"Elder So Bo Ri!" a woman's voice echoed at the whole room as it's foot steps can be heard walking towards their direction.

"Se Ra" "Bu Ja!" Seon Mi and the others said in chorus as they saw the owner of that voice.