- Chapter 20 -

' To be honest, I hoped your love wouldn't disappear, but I'm fine with it now. Because of Geumganggo, I'm reassured. When you're left by yourself, it's a relief that love love wasn't left behind.' - Jin Seon Mi

- - -

"could you please take good care and look at her for me?" Son Oh Gong ask Secretary Ma

"of course Oh Gong-nim" Secretary Ma politely answered as she lower her head at him

'I won't let anyone take her away from me this time. She once slipped away from my grasp and now that she was back I will hold on tighter at her. I will do everything just to keep her with me'. Son Oh Gong promised himself as she watch Jin Seon Mi peacefully sleeping.

"right after this typhoon in our life and once you are fully recovered-healed I promise to you that we will have our wedding just like what we have planned. We will get married and live the life you wanted, I promise you that Seon Mi. I love you, I love you." Son Oh Gong whispered as he gently caress the back of Seon Mi's hand with his thumb while the other one was combing her hair as he stare at her. Memorizing her features.

"I love you" he whispered once again before he kiss her on her forehead.

"it's already time, let's go" sambit ni Ma Wang na kanina pang tahimik na pinagmamasdan si Son Oh Gong at Jin Seon Mi.

"please take care Ma Wang-nim" Secretary Ma said as he bow her head to his master.

"no need to remind me, I'll be back so don't worry. Ikaw na muna ang bahala dito, take good care of our fortress" Ma Wang assured her as Son Oh Gong walks towards him.

"please be safe, and I hope and wish that those brats haven't done their move first. They can't wake up the demon king. They shouldn't." Secretary Ma whispered as she watch Oh Gong and Ma Wang's silhouette fades and begone in her sight.

'Son Oh Gong, please be safe. Please come back to me safe to me' Jin Seon Mi told her self and prayed for as she clench her fist.

Little did they know that she was not sleeping at all, she just close her eyes and listen to every conversation they had while they thought that she was sleeping peacefully.

How could she even take a good sleep nor a nap during this dilemma.

- . -

'I need to do something, ayokong mamatay na wala man lamang nagagawa para matulungan sila'

Kailangan ko ring kumilos, hindi yung puro sila Son Oh Gong lang. I know that he will be against this but still I'm not Jin Seon Mi for nothing.

First, I need to be go out pero panigurado na hindi ako hahayaan ni Secretary Ma sa binabalak ko. I need to escape and I need to think of a way on how without Secretary Ma noticing my escape plan.

I heard a deep sigh beside me. Secretary Ma must be sitting beside my bed, and yes my eyes are still closed pretending to be asleep.

"hanggang kailan ba kayo papahirapan ng langit? Talagang pinapatunayan lamang ng langit na hindi pwede ang isang tao at ang katulad namin na magka tuluyan, pero Son Oh Gong-nim are still fighting at alam ng lahat kung gaano ka tigas ang ulo nya. He will do what he wants and no one can stop him as he set his mind on it. Sana lang talaga sa pagkakataon na ito ay hayaan na kayo ng kalangitan malaki na rin ang nagawa nyo para sa mundong ito thus the both of you deserve to be happy not this" Secretary Ma said and even though my eyes are closed I can clearly see in my mind what she looks like plus I can feel her staring at me.