- Epilogue -

' I will come find you. No matter where you are or what you become, I will be able to recognize you now. Remember my name. I will definitely find you. ... We will meet again' - Son Oh Gong

' If I call for you, you'll come no matter where I am. I definitely won't forget your name. I'll wait for you.' - Jin Seon Mi

. . . . .

" A long time ago there was a monkey who is stubborn and always create troubles and chaos at heaven but then he became a deity and named himself as the Great Sage, the equal of heaven.

Because he always create trouble, he's stubborn and arrogant the heaven got angry at him and decided to locked him up at the Five Elements Mountain.

And then one day one young girl came and he made a deal with her that's why he was able to escape at his prison and then from there on he didn't know that he already met a very special person in his life."

"Who is that person?"

"what's the name of that girl? Is she pretty?" - the two five year old kids ask him.

" Many years have past and they meet once again"

"and what's next? What happened?" excited na sambit ng dalawang bata

" They slowly fall in love at each other, but then unfortunately that girl needs to leave that's why the great sage became dull and lonely. But then after so many years she came back!-"

"talaga po! Tapos ano pong nangyari!" the kids cut him off.

" they meet again and unfortunately the girl doesn't remember him anymore. She forgot him but then since they really love each other she eventually remember him but then the heaven was not yet in favor of them that's why they took the woman he loves "

"what happened to him after that?" curious na tanong ng batang lalaki

" he got devastated and sad, he got mad but then,"

"but then?" tanong nang batang babae

"hello kids!"

"Mr. Pal Gye! Hello po" the little girl shouted in joy as she saw who came

Napa ngiti naman si Pal Gye nang makita ang dalawang bata na excited na bumababa sa kina uupuan ng mga ito at lakad takbong lumapit sa kanya kaya naman yumukod sya para mayakap ang dalawa.

"kamusta naman kayo?" he ask as he pat the kids heads.

"we are fine naman po! Tara po sa loob madaming food sa kitchen, ikaw din po uncle Ma Wang sama ka sa amin sa kitchen" the young girl invited him as she pulled the hem of his long sleeves

"sige sige ta-"

"Was that flowers for her?" Ma Wang cut him off

"Yes it is. Beautiful isn't it?" Pal Gye said as he look at the bouquet of flower he was holding.