- Special Chapter -

'If you call my name when you're struggling, scared or in danger, I will appear and always protect you. Because I love you' - Son Oh Gong

' Call my name when you're struggling, scared, or in danger. I will always appear and protect you.'- Jin Seon Mi

- - - The Wedding - - -

[ You are invited at the most special day for Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi. On this day you will witness this two person as they become one and gave their vows into each other. Let's all witness their love and be part of their happiness. ]

Finally, this is it. This is the day, our day. The day that we are waiting for.

Before this day ends and after this day I will finally be his wife and we will be together forever, I won't leave him anymore. We won't leave each other sides anymore.

No more pain, no more tears and no more heart aches. All we will had was an everyday with each other, loving each other and living happily.

I love him and he loves me that's all that matters.

Ang buong akala ko talaga ay hindi ko na muling makikita pa si Son Oh Gong pero nagka mali ako dahil sa ikatlong pagkakataon ay makakasama ko na syang muli and this time the heavens gave their blessings to us, that's the most important part. Hindi lamang nila ako ginawang imortal sa halip ay binasbasan pa nila ang pagma-mahalan namin ni Son Oh Gong, and I'm forever thankful for that.

"Seon Mi-ssi you're so beautiful, your gown suits you" Secretary Ma complemented me as she entered my room, where I was staying and waiting for the time for the ceremony to start.

"thank you Secretary Ma, you're beautiful too. The gown suits you the best" I complemented her back as I gave her smile.

The beige gown suits her, her gown was simple and plain but it gives her more her elegance look, Secretary Ma's beauty was standing out. Her fashion sense was really great, she knew everything thus Secretary Ma was the one who choose my gown, just as what I request and what she wished for.

It was a mermaid cut gown with beads, pearls and embroidery. It was also a long sleeve one but the sleeves was white see-through and has embroidery too. It was simple and elegant, my hair was also simple, it was straightened and pony tailed low leaving few strands falls down. My make up too, it was kind of quite fierce and strong but still keeping the no make up look.

I can't still believe that what I look like right now as I stare at my reflection at the mirror. I can't believe that this is how I would look like as I got married. I'm not used in this kind image of mine.

I can't still believe that finally I am getting married to the man I love the most. I feel like I am one of the most beautiful woman at the entire world at the moment. I love how I look like.