- Special Chapter -

" The good in that normal life you wanted to live, I finally understand .... Just being together is something great." - Son Oh Gong

" The great sage son oh gong sincerely loves the human Jin Seon Mi." - Son Oh Gong

- - - Happily Married - - -

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Jin Seon Mi's voice echoed at the whole room.

"SON OH GONG YOU A*** AHHH!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!!" Jin Seon Mi screamed as her grip on my hands tightens, my hands are now turning into as white as paper because of her grip, my bones are now about to break.

"One more push Mrs, one more. Give me one more push, exhale Mrs exhale and give us one big push the baby was near" the doctor instructed her.

"Jin Seon Mi you can do it, I know you can" I whispered to her as I wipe her sweats away, gently caressing her temple before I gave her a kiss at her forehead.

I didn't know that this is what it looks like to give birth, if I just could take way her pain I would gladly do. I don't want her to be in pain, I don't her to be hurt and here she now crying because to much pain.

It's been a year since we got married now here we are inside the delivery room as she gave birth to our little angels. Three months after our marriage we found out that she was pregnant and that made the both of us the most happiest person in the world, her parents and our friends was happy for us.

I never thought I could be much more happier than this, just being her husband, loving her and spending my everyday with her was enough but then when our little angels started growing in her womb it brought us so much happiness. We can't wait to see them, we are both excited have them and held them in our hands.

Truth be told when we found out the gender of our twin I was the most excited to go and shop for their clothes and everything they will need. I also never leave Seon Mi alone during her pregnancy. Though it was tough for us, her morning sickness, her mood swings and her cravings drove me crazy. There are times when she pushed me away and got mad at me all of a sudden and then there are this nights when she will suddenly woke up and ask me to buy those weird foods she was craving for. But then we manage to go through and pass through it.

And now here we are at the day we are waiting for, the birth of our twins. Yes its a twin, how lucky am I doesn't it?. I was a trouble maker, a hard headed and hot tempered guy before but when I found Seon Mi I change and I change for good.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" Seon Mi screamed once again thus, I say some soothing and sweet words to her praying that it could ease her pain. I also caress her temple and hands thinking that it might wash away her pain. If could really just take her pain away, I would gladly do so.

"the baby boy was now out, you've got a pretty good looking son" the doctor said as she held in her hands our first baby, our eldest, our boy. He was crying when the doctor gave him at the nurse beside her holding a white blanket where they put my son is.

"now it's time for the second one, Mrs give me another one big push" she instructed Seon Mi which my wife gladly do so.

I could see how tired my wife is now and how hard it was for her while here I am standing beside her watching her gave birth.

"congratulations mister and mrs it's a beautiful and lovely girl" the doctor exclaimed as we heard our baby girl our second child cry.

"thank you Seon Mi, thank you. Thank you for this greatest gift we could had. Thank you for being the mother of my childs, for being my wife. I love you Seon Mi, I love you, I love you and our little angels. You did a great job, I love you" I whispered to her as my tears began to fall.