New Chapter

Okay, so you see how this chapter doesn't have any votes yet? It's because it's a new chapter that I recently added to give my already completed story more of a plot, and just more bonding between the characters so that everything isn't so rushed. (When I finally get done adding all of the other new chapters, i'll go back and relabel the chapters correctly. So for example, this will be the new Chapter 13 and the Chapter 13 that already exists will be changed to Chapter 14, i'm just pushing everything back basically.)

(NC) - The Idiots

The next morning, Thomas had unapologetically burst into everyone's room, urging them to get dressed and meet him in the living room. He claimed that he had an important matter to discuss with everyone and that they needed to be dressed. Kaitlyn and the guys had tiredly rummaged through their dresser drawers, throwing on whatever they could find first, before all heading downstairs to meet Thomas.

Thomas was standing by the door, a huge grin stretched across his face. A brown colored straw hat sat upon his head, accompanied by a red and black stripped flannel shirt that sat beneath a pair of tan trousers.

Dane rubbed his eyes tiredly as he peered over at his friend. "What in the world do you have on, Thomas?" He replied, plopping himself down on the couch.

Lee followed behind him, taking a seat beside him, making sure to leave just enough room for Kaitlyn and Jack to sit next to them.

"Have you lost your mind, Thomas? It's seven o'clock in the morning - on a Saturday." Lee added dryly, "What's so important that you had to make us all get up out of bed for?"

Thomas grinned again, patting the front of his clothes. "I have these on today because we're going to do something so extraordinary, something we've never once dreamed of doing," He paused dramatically, "We're going fishing," He shouted excitedly, waiting for everyone else to jump in on his excitement, but no one did. He patted his hands against his trousers again. "I said we're going fishing." He shouted again, this time with more enthusiasm.

"Fishing?" Dane said as if he was going to puke. "Why?"

"What kind of none sense," Jack muttered under his breath, just as Lee added, "Okay, that's enough excitement for today, i'm going back to bed."

"Wait!" Thomas yelled, stopping him. "No one is going back to bed. I thought fishing would be a great way to spend our free Saturday since we have absolutely nothing to do. Fishing is relaxing and helps to clear the mind."

"Sleeping is relaxing and helps to clear the mind too." Dane shot back.

Thomas shot him a glare. "Shut up," He told his friend, before turning back to everyone else. "So what do you guys say? Let's go fishing, yeah?"

Dane laid his head down against the arm rest of the couch. "I say someone get Thomas before I strangle him."

"I second that," Lee commented.

Thomas groaned. "Come on, guys, we never just...relax. We're always doing something, going to concerts, parties, benefit balls, going out to eat at fancy restaurants, but whenever we do have some down time, we never get to do the stuff that we want to do. Can't we just spend this Saturday together having fun?"

The guys thought it over for a few moments before Jack sighed. "It's too late for me to go back to sleep anyways, you've kept me up too long," he glared, "But I guess one day of fishing won't be that bad."

"Anything to shut you up," Dane replied.

Lee shrugged. "I'll go, but i'm not fishing."

Everyone's eyes turned to Kaitlyn as she sat quietly on the couch. She rubbed the side of her arm, the attention being too much for her. "What? I'm going too," She replied, "Plus, I didn't really think I had a choice." She whispered under her breath.

Thomas clapped his hands together happily. "Great! I just knew you guys would all agree, so I went ahead and bought you all a fishing pole and your very own fishing hats."

- - -

"You idiot, you're not supposed to start reeling your line in until your cork goes under." Lee said, watching as Dane pulled his line back in, his bait still attached to the end of the hook.

Dane tossed his line back into the lake. "If you know so much about fishing, then why don't you do it yourself and stay off of my back." Dane replied aggravatedly.

Kaitlyn and Jack watched the scene silently from a few feet away.

"They're going to end up killing each other, aren't they?" Kaitlyn noted, watching as Dane and Lee continued to bicker while Thomas tried to step in and calm them down; however, only making things worse.

Jack baited his line. "That, or accidentally hook somebody." He replied, watching as Lee said something to Dane, causing Dane to throw the fishing pole he had been holding in his hands down to the ground, before snatching Thomas's fishing pole from his hands and throwing it into the Lake.

Jack shook his head as Thomas jumped into the water. Kaitlyn stared up at Jack, watching as he sat his own fishing pole to the ground.

"Where are you going?" She asked curiously.

Jack sighed, throwing off his shoes. "That idiot can't swim." He said annoyed.

Kaitlyn's mouth formed into an 'o' shape as she turned back in the direction of Thomas and the other guys. Dane and Lee were already in the water, trying to keep Thomas from going out any further into the water, but Thomas was dramatically reaching his arms forward for his fishing pole like it was more important than him drowning.

Kaitlyn continued to watch as Dane and Lee pulled Thomas back onto the shore, where Jack proceeded to yell something to Thomas, before slapping him on the back of the head.

Kaitlyn chuckled lightly as Jack looked back over to her, a hard line across his forehead. When his eyes met her own, the line disappeared, and his face relaxed. He glanced over at his friends before turning back around to her.

He shook his head, "Idiots," he mouthed, nodding to his friends.

Kaitlyn couldn't help but smile. "I know," she mouthed back.