Chapter eight

I went over Maddie's this morning and she made me turn off my cell phone because she didn't want Ivan or Lewis ruining it.

"So what are you going to do about the whole Lewis/Ivan thing?" asked Maddie.

"I don't know but they both kissed me and I didn't feel a thing."

"OH MY GOSH! What of neither of them are the one! What if its someone who you would never expect. It could be your neighbor or Oh My Gosh, please say its not my brother Oh My Gosh I will so throw up if...

"MADDIE! It's not your brother and I don't think it's my neighbor either.

"Oh thank God! I was about to throw up."

"Ew....."

"Hey I heard 'my brother' so what are you guys talking about that includes me?"

Nick is Maddie's brother and is only a couple seconds older than her.

"Go away Nick, this is girl talk." Maddie said.

"Ooo... I'm so in. So what's been going on?"

"NICK! GO AWAY!"

"Fine but I'm so in this next time."

Nick left the room or at least we think he does when I turn to Maddie and ask "What am I going to do?"

"Do what?" Nick asked.

"NICK!" Maddie yells.

"There are these two guys that like me or apparently like me and they've kissed me and I haven't felt anything. I don't know what to do..."

"Who are 'they'"

"Ivan and Lewis."

"Oh. Them."

"What does that mean?" Maddie asked.

"Well Lewis will just go from girl to girl because you know, he just likes to try them out and see how they do. And Ivan, well He's just not worth your time cause you can do way better Avery."

"Oh my gosh, I know I said not to turn on your phone but you better turn it on now and go all out on Lewis."

"What am I suppose to say?"

"I don't know like you dirty, little, cheating ass-hole."

"No, maybe we should find out first."

"But..."

"Maddie let's just see then we can say that."

"Ok, as long as we get to say that."

I turn on my phone and call Lewis and Maddie and Nick make me turn it on speaker. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey Avery."

"Hey um Lewis you never told me why you liked me?"

"Well I like everything about you Avery."

"Lewis, tell me if your just using me like every other girl."

"Honestly, I was till I found out how amazing you were."

"You dirty, little, cheating ass-hole!" Maddie yells.

"What?" Lewis asks.

"It's over Lewis. Whatever we had its over." And I hung up. I don't want anything to with him any more.

"Well, Now what do we do with Ivan, Nick?" Maddie asks.

"Don't be to harsh like you were with Lewis just tell him you just want to be friends."

"Ok that's good. Lets do it Avery!"

"Ok I guess."

Then I dial Ivan's number.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading guys! And sorry for the forever update and spelling mistakes. My sister read over it and found one like every two seconds. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow