Chapter sixteen

"That was fun." I say while laughing.

"Yeah, it was." he said while sitting up and giving me a big smile.

After kissing in the kitchen for a while we went back down stairs and laid down on the couch when he challenged me to a kissing contest. I was like what, um ok. But we had it and we declared him the winner because he deserved it. He really did.

"Now since we got that settled I have a question." he said.

"And that is?" I ask while getting up.

"I would like to do me the honors of taking you in our first date. Will you come on a date with me Avery?" he asked while standing up then getting down on one knee.

I start to laugh and I said "Why yes, I would love to."

"Great, how about tonight at seven?"

"Uh... Sure but it's four thirty now. I have to go and get ready."

"Me too. I'll come by around six forty-five."

"Ok." and I was off running up the stairs and out the door to my house. To be honest I was excited. I am actually going on a date. Like to a restaurant. I've been to the movies before with guys but never out for dinner. I can't wait!

******************************************************

"I have no clue what to wear please help me!" I tell Maddie. After getting home I took a shower and now I am finding what I should wear. I face timed her because of this tragedy.

"Ooooo! How about that long blue one?"

"Ugggg, I bought like 2 years ago and I don't think he'll like it."

"I don't know Avery, you look pretty good."

"Maddie!"

"Ok. ok. I Know! That red one you bought a couple months ago. The one that's tight and only has the one strap."

"Omg. Yes. Prefect. Thanks so much Maddie. I'll text you after the date."

"Ok. Bye." and with that she was gone. I really hope that Lance likes the dress. When I bought it I had Ivan in mind but since that didn't work out I never got a chance to wear it and now I have the perfect chance.

I put on the dress and look in the mirror. I have to admit the dress does fit me nice but again I really hope Lance likes it. After I get the dress on I go in fix my hair and put a little eyeliner and mascara on. It brings my eyes out more. At least I think so.

I got downstairs, grab my cell and go outside to wait for Lance. He said around six forty-five and its about six-forty now. Just as I looked up from my cell phone I see Lance walking out, in kaki pants and a button up shirt, and just stopped where he was staring at me. I just smiled and started to walk over to him.

"Ready for dinner?" he says after he looked like he regained himself.

"Yes." I say and he takes my arm to walk me to the cab.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter. And sorry for the late update. School started and I got sports and just a lot to do but since we have a 3 day weekend I said why not. But the next chapter will be the date. Ooooo how exciting :) Well anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow, you know if you want to. But you should cause I would be very happy :) <- see happy :) But i'll see you next chapter, well not really see but you know what I mean :)