Chapter 1

"CORDILLEA WAKE UP" my mom yelled. I was just in my peaceful sleep but no the woman had to wake me up. I got off my bed and went to the shower. I stripped of my clothes and got in. It's so warm. I washed my hair shaved my legs and do whatever else.

I got out and grabbed two towels. I wrapped one around my hair and body. Oh wait I never told you about me. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm fit and and I'm rich. Today my mom, dad and I moved here to Sydney. So Today is the day I'm going to a new school

I wore my dark purple muscle tee with scent jeans and my black vans. I went and say down my mirror. I straightened my hair then fixed my makeup. I put on concealer, blush, a thick layer of mascara , and them my eyeshadow. I just did black eye shadow with then winged my eyeliner. I went down stairs and grabbed a granola bar and And my backpack and left with my penny board (she doesn't know how to drive so yea.)

When I arrived I was an awe. The school is so huge. I was walking then bumped into a boy. He had blond hair into a quiff, black skinny jeans and a blink 182 shirt. "Take a picture it'll last longer" he said. " Oh sorry" I said. "No it was my fault and I'm Luke, Luke Hemming. "Oh, I'm Cordillea, Cordillea Smith." "I never saw your face around here, are you new" he said. "Um yeah" I said. "Ok I'll take you to the office" he said "thank you" and with that we started walking.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please no hate cuz this is my first fan fiction. Comment if you want to be Ashton's or Michaels girl friend. Cuz I already have Calums. Sorry it's short. 3 votes and 1 comment?