Chapter 7

Sorry I never updated guys. I'm so busy with school and everything. But here is a chapter. Made it extra long for you guys.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Jess's POV*

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP" said the officer.

"We heard you all have been drinking at the age under 21" said another officer.

Stumbling back as I lost my balance, I fell into someone.

Michael.

I can see sad and fear written all over his face. I thought he was a band boy. Why would he be scared?

I wonder wear everyone else is because I'm with people I barely know.

*Cordillea's POV*

Here I am drunk as fuckkkkkk.

Walking downstairs I heard the door bust open. Well I'm not going down there.

I should just fall asleep no one would notice, right?

Walking to the a bed I laid on it. Closing my eyes I fell into a deep slumber, but there was something that deepened into the bed. Eh who cares, unless they touch me I will cut off their dicks and staple it to their forehead.

*Skip to the next morning (sorry guys I'm too lazy)*

Waking up I felt so bad. Walking to the bathroom I got some medicine. Thank god it's Sunday. Wait I heard Michael and Jessie liked each other. They look really cute.

Since I already took a shower yesterday I'm just going to dress up.

Walking downstairs I have my hair straightened, high wasted denim shorts, and a floral crop top with brown sandals.

I should call Jessie and Ariella if they want to go with me.

(FOR TEXT MESSAGES- Cordillea-C, Ariella- A, Jessie-J)

C- Hey I'm going out want to come with.

A-I'm hanging out with Calum sorry.

J- I have a date with Michael sorry and I have to find a way of sneaking out.

C-Ok and good luck guys.

Well I might just see if Luke wants to hand out.

*Jessie's POV*

Michael and I made up. He's taking me on a date he said.

He's picking me up at 6 and it's 5 right now.walking to the bathroom I turned on the shower. I washed my body and hair.

Walking out I picked out my outfit which is black skinny jeans, a blue v-neck, and some combat boots.

Walking over to the mirror I straightened my hair. My makeup was just mascara, chopstick, and eyeliner.

From Michael:

To Jessie:

I'm here :)

Grabbing my phone instead of a knock there were pebbles being thrown at my window.

••••••••••••••••••••••

There is a chapter guys! I'm sorry there wasn't a chapter in sooooo long. I have a back up writer now. Her account is weronikak. She is awesome so go follow her!