Chapter 6

•RECAP•

That's when everything blacked out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Jess' POV*

Trying to wake up I couldn't. I heard talking but all I hear was muffles (is that even a word?). I felt a something move towards me. "Hey Jess it's Michael, I know you won't hear this but I know we just met but I like-" that's when he stopped. What the heck was he going to say?! I like pie. I like pizza.

"Mr.Clifford can you please leave for right now. I will inform you and your friends when she will wake up in a bit." the doctor I think said.

*after she wakes up*

Here I am sitting. It's so boring. All them came and saw me two by two. Michael didn't come in because he had to go back home. Even though I have a boyfriend and he's taking me to Arielle's party Tomorrow. Just as I was thinking the doctor came in. "Jessie you are going to leave today. But before you leave can u please fill out this paper work?" The doctor asked. "Um, ok" I said.

*Next Day, Cordillea's POV*
Today is the day of the party. Jess is picking me up. I hope she is getting better. Wait what am I thinking, she going to be partying all night.

Walking to the bathroom I turned on the water. I just have to wait for it to warm up. I go to my closet and try to pick out my outfit. Hmmm.

Long story short I ended up finished with my shower and now wearing white heels and a peach dress that ends up 10 inches under my hip. I don't really care if it's slutty.

I walked to my mirror and out on my make up. I put on white eye shadow and figured out no lipstick. Just as I was down I got a text message.

Jessie boo: Hey girl I'm outside.

*At the party, Jess's POV*

Ugh I'm so tired. But eh I'm thirsty so I'm gonna get a drink. Walking I was smashed at against the wall and wet lips touched mine. Pulling away it was my boyfriend, Zack. "Hey babe" he slurred. He was defiantly drunk.

He gave me a drink which of course was vodka. His favorite. We started kissing then it got heated up. we started going up stairs. But bumped into two people. "ew slut alert" I high pitch voice screamed. Looking up I Saw Michael with a slutty blonde. "I would slap but that will be animal abuse" I said. "At least I have a better taste in cloths" she said. "At least my face never got raped by a box of crayola.

"STOP FIGHTING " someone yelled. Michael. "Why do u even care?" I asked. "Because I like you" He muttered. He thought I didn't hear it but yes I did. "say that again" I said. "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU" He screamed. I like him too. "I like yo-"I said but was cut off by the the door slamming open. I looked around but the first thing I saw was Zack pushing his tung down a sluts mouth. When I turned around again I was shocked.

There was the police standing at the door.

What the fuck is this Grand theft auto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there is an update guys! I can't believe I have 5sos tickets to rock off with your socks off. Just saying I hope you liked it and comment if you want to be Harry Styles Girlfriend.