Chapter 4

"Sure" I said. "YAYYY" everyone screamed. Well then."Cordillea can I have your phone" asked ariella."um ok" I said while passing my phone to her. She started typing."Im having a party tomorrow, and your invited" she said."Ok but I don't have anything to where" I said. " Let's go shopping after the boys practice" she said."Ok"i said

The test of the day was like a drag. I have SO MUCH work! At least it's practice now. I went to my locker and put my books in. "Hey"Luke said."OH MAH GAWD" I said jumping like 3 feet in the air."sorry"Luke said. "You better be" I said. "Let's go outside everybody is waiting" he said. "Ok" and with that we went out.

"Hey guys"i said."Hey" they all said. "Do we take the bus or do any of you know how to drive" I asked. "Well" Michael said. "NO MICHAEL GORDEN CLIFFORD YOU ARE NOT DRIVING" Ashton screamed. "Ok mom" Michael said."Wait why can't he drive"i asked.do you wanna die" Calum asked. "NOOOOO" I screamed."I'll drive" Ashton said.

We all got in the car but there were no more spaces."Where do I sit" I asked."On Luke's lap or on top of the car" Ariella said. "Hmmm I pick Luke's lap"i said. He blushed. aww he's so cute when he blushes.I got in the car and sat on his lap. Wow he's comfy."Well thank you" luke said. How did he hear that."Your saying It outloud" he said. I should.

The car ride was really cool. We sang to I miss you. Then calum started screaming to look at a cool tree. That's very wierd. Michael was giggling the whole time.

*Skip to after the practice*

They sang really good. They a cocoa of dear Maria count me in, Stella, I miss you, and lost in stereo. Now we go shopping. The car ride was fun with Ariella. We turned the radio on full blast and got wierd looks from people. "Where first" I asked. "Hmm how about forever 21" Ariella asked."Sure" I said While walking in I bumped into someone. "Jessie" "Cordillea"