Chapter 2

Luke's P.O.V

She's so pretty!!! She's fit and I bet she has a good taste in music. I'm going to ask here if she wanted to sit with calum, Michael, Ashton, Ariella and I. "Hey Cordillea I'm wondering if you want to eat lunch with my friends and I" I said "sure-wait is there at least a girl" she said. Awww she's so cute! I just wanna-"Um luke you zoned off" she said. " oh sorry there is a girl. Her name is Ariella I think you'll like her".

•Skip to Lunch• Cordillea's P.O.V

Luke told me to go sit at the table while he was going to get me lunch. I saw a green haired boy, black haired girl, a curly dirty blonde and a blackish brownish haired boy. When I was walking through the lunch room all eyes were on me.......awkward. "Um hi you must be Cordillea" said I think it was Ariella. "Um yea that's me" I said awkwardly."Well hey babe"the green haired boy said. "what's your name?" Said Ariella. "I'm Cordillea" I said "We'll I'm Ariella that's ashton, that's Michael, and that's calum" she said. "your the new gi-"he was about to finish but luke came. "Hey guys sorry I'm late" luke said.

"Why are you late?" Calum said. "I wanted to be nice and get Cordillea food" luke said handing me my burger."Awww" Ariella coo'd."Luke and Cordillea sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First comes then comes marriage, then comes the baby in a baby carriage. That's not all that's not all then comes the baby drinking alcohol" they all sang. " shut up guys"luke said.

Everybody got in they're own questions while luke and I are just giving each other glances. I really like Ariellas eyes. They're blue and she has black hair. I think she likes calum cuz I saw her giving glances to hi-"Cordillea do u want to come over to Luke's house for our band practice" calum asked. "I don't know...." I said. "oh come on it'll be fun" luke said touching my arm but pulling it away quickly. did he feel that. When we touched I felt something. (I don't care if it's cliche)

I think I like Luke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'll sorry for the boring chapter. I might update today or tomorrow. Bye my baby unicorns!!! :-)