Chapter 9

This is how Cordillea looks like

•••••••••••

Cordillea's POV

Luke wanted to take me somewhere. I don't even know where he is talking me. My feelings for him got stronger by the moment. We hang out more and more by the second. I just don't want him or I to be attached so long, that we will be tired of each other and leave.

Walking in the bathroom, I turned on the shower waiting for the water to get hot. I should go choose an outfit. He said for it to be a regular outfit.

Standing with black ripped skinny jeans, a burgundy shirt, and black vans, my hair was dripping wet. Deciding to straighten, I did.

Now I just need to spend 30 minutes doing some stuff. I decided not to wear makeup. Going to my laptop I pulled up Sims 3. I only have Seasons, Pets, and island paradise as expansion packs.

Getting off my laptop, the door bell rang. Just in time. Opening the door, there he stood with ripped black skinny jeans, a smiley face T-shirt, and black vans. His hair was styled up into a quiff.

"Ready to go?" He said

"Sure am." I said. With that we went off to wherever he was taking me

The car ride was awkward. Not the bad type of awkward, but the good kind. "Race you to that tree" He said while pointing at a tree that was about 30 feet away.

Running, i catches up with him.He was a really fast runner. Wait, of course he was. He's like a giant compared to me. Looking up I saw the most beautiful thing every.

••••••

Sorry guys for not updating alot. I have school and everything. Hope you liked the chapter. Vote and comment please.