connor x hank

The person who requested this is sakin2003

Warning(s):
▪ Death

Type:
▪ Angst

This isn't necessarily a boy x boy, more like a family relationship. Also Connor can feel pain in this.
----------

"Hank..!"

"Hank I need help..!"

Connor was calling out for help, hoping that Hank or anyone would hear him. Thirium was quickly leaking out of his hand and chest, and the biocomponent with a function like the human heart had been taken out of the poor android.

Connor quickly ripped the kitchen knife from out of his hand, which had been keeping him from getting the biocomponent that had been flung across the room. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he dropped the knife before collapsing onto the tiled floor.

He read the shut down countdown that had appeared in his vision, it being less than a minute by now.

Connor began to push himself towards his missing biocomponent, more thirium spilling out of his wounds.

"Help!" He cried out, not having any more strength or energy to move. His LED flashed a harsh red as he only had around 10 seconds before he would shut down.

For once, the RK800 android had felt terrified. He knew he'd just come back like nothing had happened, but he felt genuinely petrified at the thought of shutting down.

10

"Hank!" He hollered again, his vision glitching and his voice sounding more robotic and static. He lifted his head, noticing a blurry figure rushing towards him.

9

"Connor!" It was Hank. He rolled Connor over, his eyes widening a little. Connor had his chocolate eyes half open as he tried to make his vision focus at least a little bit.

8

Tears fell from the android's eyes and down his pale plastic cheeks as he tried to move. "I don't... want to shut down... dad..." Connor's voice was barely audible.

7

"Hang on, son, hang on," Hank stated in a panicked voice as he wrapped an arm around Connor.

6

"There... was... a deviant.." Connor muttered out, his voice static-like as he tried to lift his head, his eyes widening as another wave of pure pain went through his system.

5

Hank was panicking, he had no idea what to do.

4

Connor knew he'd come back like nothing happened, but it worried him. He was scared of losing some of his memory and shutting down.

3

Hank put a hand on Connor's forehead as Connor shut his eyes. Connor transfered his memory to other model quickly before he shut down.

2

Hank held Connor close, he had no idea Connor would come back. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, it felt like when his son Cole died.

1

Connor's LED flickered red repeatedly as he made one final attempt to say something. "T...Thank..you....dad.."

0

Connor shut down, going limp in Hank's arms. "Connor!" Hank shook the android in attempts to maybe wake him up, but he knew that wouldn't work.

Hank held Connor's body close to him. "Connor..."

----------

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The oneshots will be a bit shorter for the next few days, I haven't exactly had motivation to do anything. Anyway, that's about all-

I might go back and edit my oneshots (since I haven't exactly edited them correctly).

Word Count: 553