Chapter 1: A Moment of Rejection!

Marinette's P.O.V.

 "H-Hey Adrien, can I t-talk to you" He turned to me and smiled. His angelic smile left me breathless and blind. "Um,"I paused, trying to remember what I had to say. "Adrien, I've liked you ever since you have lent me your umbrella... So, will y-you go on a date with m-me this Saturday night?" He stood there with a shocked look on his face.

 "I'm so sorry Marinette. I already have feelings for someone..." There seemed to me a worried and sad tone in his voice. Tears started to form in my eyes. I didn't want him to see me cry. I stared to turn so my back faced him and ran off, going back home. "Marinette, wait!" He screamed. I ignored him and continued to run.

Adrien's P.O.V.

     "Marinette, wait!" I watched her as she ran out of school. I feel bad for her, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. I hope she'll be ok.

     "Adrien Agreste! What did you do?!" I heard someone yelling behind me with the scariest voice I have ever heard. And I knew who it was and who it belonged to. I turned around to see Alya raging with anger. Her face was as red as a rip tomato like Nathaniel's hair. She slapped me across the cheek. 

     "Ow! That hurts!" I touched my cheek and rubbed the spot that got slapped.

     "What you did was wrong! You shouldn't have broken poor Marinette's heart! You have no idea how much she liked you! You should be lucky that she doesn't want to bite your head off!" She screamed. I had no idea that she liked me that much, that Alya had to slap me across the cheek and leaving me with a red handprint on my face.

     "Alya I swear I didn't mean to hurt Marinette!" She glared. She stomped away. I could feel her eyes burning through me and making holes through my shirt and body. I tried not to turn back and look at her but was so hard to resist.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Marinette's P.O.V.

     Once I got to my house, I flung the door opening and quickly closed it before running to my room. As I ran by my parents, I heard them say "Huh?" in confusion. When I got in my room, I flopped onto my couch. I heard a bell ring from outside my room. It was time for lunch at school and people were heading home. Then, I saw Adrien getting picked up by his bodyguard. I sighed and Tikki put her tiny hand on my shoulder, but hid behind my computer as the trapdoor began to open.

     "Marinette? Do you want anything to eat? It's time for lunch." I heard my mom as she poked her head through the door connected to the floor/ceiling. I shook my head in response. "Oh, ok honey. If you need me, I'll be in the bakery with your father." She walked down the stairs, closing the trapdoor behind her. I walked to my desk and took out my diary. I turned to a clean page and started to write.

Dear Diary, 

Today, I finally did it. I confessed my feelings to Adrien, but he rejected me! I can't face him at school tomorrow unless I stay home and not go. I can't go on patrol like this! Chat will notice that something is wrong and he'll start bugging me about it! Oh geez! I think I hang out with Chat too much! 😵 Oh well... Gotta go! I need to decide what I'm gonna do! 

                   Bug Out!!!

                                              -Marinette Dupain-Cheng 

                                                January 18, 2018

Meanwhile with Adrien

Adrien's P.O.V.

     "I think you made a huge mistake that you might regret for the rest of your life..." Plagg stated. I frowned.

     "I know Plagg, but I-"

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I hope it wasn't to horrible! If you have any suggestions or comments on how to make my writing better, then feel free to tell me! Please follow me and I will follow you back! I will be editing this story and continuing it each week until it is finished! There will be about or at least 10 chapters in this story and possibly a sequel if I come up with any ideas! Also if you have any suggestions for future stories, please comment and tell me your ideas! I will write them when I get a chance to and hopefully I can write them the way you suggested and it won't turn out weird, confusing, crappy, etc. Once again, thanks for reading and I will "see" you in the next part!

                                                                                                                ~miraculous668

P.S. The next part is still part of chapter 1!