Chapter 4

No one's P.O.V.

**************************************The Next Day************************************

At school

 *Marinette storms into the classroom, late as always*

 "Marinette! You're back!" Alya jumps up and runs to hug Marinette. Marinette returns the hug and walks with Alya back to their seats. Alya whispers into Marinette's ear, "So, what has my BFF been up to at the hospital? Any good news I should know about?"

 "Well, I have a boyfriend now," Marinette looks over to Adrien, watching him as he pays attention to the lesson. She looks back at Alya and sees her eyes widening and glowing with joy. Alya looks to Adrien and back at Marinette. Marinette nods at her friend, smiling as well. They hug.

******************************Later in Science Class with Ms. Mendeleiev***********************

 "Class, settle down! We have a new student that will be joining us in our class for the rest of the year!"Ms. Mendeleiev looks over to the door to see a guy with brown hair and eyes and he happened to be a famous American model working with Adrien in photoshoots. "Class, this is Aaron Mandelle. Your new classmate. I expect that you treat Aaron with respect like you treat your fellow classmates. Aaron, you will be sitting with Ivan in the back of the classroom." 

 As Aaron walked towards Ivan, many students saw him smile and wink at Marinette and Adrien raging with anger and jealousy. Marinette looked at Alya in confusion as Aaron passed by after winking and smiling at her. Marinette shrugged and continued to pay attention to the lesson about safety matters even if they heard if multiple times. 

***************************After Class (I'm lazy af, I'm sorry for that tho!)************************

Marinette's P.O.V.

 "Hey cutie! Whatcha doing tonight? Maybe we could catch a movie later today!" I turned around to see Aaron behind me and obviously flirting with me. But before I could answer, someone answered for me and it was very obvious who that voice belonged to.

 "Sorry, but she is taken." I felt Adrien's arm wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he confronted Aaron. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. "Hey baby. Did you miss me? You didn't think I was going to leave you alone with him, did you?" I shook my head and kissed his cheek while embracing him in a hug. I looked at Aaron, seeing his annoyed face glaring at Adrien.

 "Agreste! I should've known. Don't worry, cause she will be mine one way or another. She will choose me and she will leave you in the dust while we hang out and chill at the movies." 

 "No I won't! I love Adrien! I love him more than I could ever love you or anyone in that matter. I would never leave him, no matter what! He is more considerate of my feelings than anyone in this whole world and he loves me for me! He is brave, strong, handsome, selfless, and so much more! He is my kitty and nobody else's and I'm his bugaboo. His lady, and his love! Even if he deserves so much better than me, I'm glad he chose to stay by me and put up with me, even if I am a crybaby and I could get jealous easily," In the middle of my speech, I turned to Adrien, my eyes watering and my smile widening from cheek to cheek. I looked up at him. He smiled even bigger and both of his hands wrapped around my waist. He leaned down while I leaned upwards and our lips connected in a deep and passionate kiss. As we pulled away almost a minute later, I slowly looked over to Aaron, watching him storm away and seeing people that were already crowded around us.