Chapter 5 : Part 2

The Next Day, in the morning

 I open my eyes and lift my head. I was still at my desk, my finished dress on the mannequin near the closet.

(A/N: This is the dress⬇️ Pretend it is silk! I tried to find the closest picture to the one I had in mind!)

At school

 "Hey Princess! Ready for our date tonight?" I looked behind me and see Adrien with his bag in his left hand and a red rose in his right. I nodded. He blushed a little as he handed me the rose. I smiled and kissed his left cheek, which made him blush even more. I giggled. 

At 6:30 p.m. (They are already at the restaurant. Sorry for the very long time skip!)

 "Hello! My name is Lori and I will be the one serving you tonight! So, how are you two? Fine evening, yes?" A middle aged woman appeared in front of us in a waitress outfit and glasses on the top of her head.

 "We're doing just fine! And yes, it is a fine evening," Adrien looked at me as he spoke. We smiled.

 "Well, that's great. Let's start with some drinks, shall we? What will you both be having?" She took out her notepad and pen and slid down her glasses from her head to her eyes.

 "I will have a Coke. And she will have a  Shirley Temple, right Mari?" 

 "Uh huh!" I nodded. Lori walked away from the table, leaving us alone.

 "So, now that we are alone, I've been meaning to ask you. What do you think happened to Aaron after we, you know?" I shrugged.

 "I don't know, mayb-" before I could finish my sentence, a loud crash was heard from outside the restaurant. A group of screams was heard outside and throughout the restaurant as a swarm of flying broken hearts flew over to the people in the restaurant as well as the rest of the people in Paris. Someone flew into the restaurant. He had black broken hearts on both of his cheeks, black mixed into the tips and roots of his natural brown hair, and yellow eyes.

 "Aaron?!"

***********************************************************************************************

That's it for part 2 of this chapter! I'm sorry I couldn't publish this on the 6th! I was really busy! Plus when I was continuing this part and still writing, I accidentally fell asleep (it was in the middle of the night), and my IPad turned off, and I don't think I saved it so it deleted ALL of my progress, so I had to start over! I'm REALLY sorry! I hope you forgive me and hopefully, you understand! Thanks!

           ~miraculous668