Chapter 2 : Part 2

"I have to go defeat Bomber. I'll be back soon." I said while pulling away from our hug. Before I could take another step, Marinette grabbed my wrist. 

 "Please be careful... I don't want you to get hurt..." She looked at me with a worried expression. I smiled softly. I kneeled and looked into her eyes. I slowly leaned in and closed my eyes. Our lips gently touched and pressed together. The kiss was short but passionate. As I pulled away, I stood up to get ready to leave the hospital and continue fighting. "I will, don't worry about me! I'll be back before you know it!"

————————————Later—————————————-

Marinette's P.O.V. 

 "Princess! I'm back!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. It had been a few hours since Cat has been gone and I was extremely worried, even though he said I shouldn't be and he was right. "Did you miss me Princess?" I nodded. He smiled at me.

 "Cat?" I paused as he hummed in response. "Are we... You know... Together?" 

 "Only if you want us to be. I don't want to do something that makes you uncomfortable." Cat was truly amazing. Not because he is a model as Adrien, but because he is kind, caring, brave, selfless, shy, funny, outgoing, encouraging, charming and daring, handsome and cute, and he's also respectful and unique in his own way. I stood on my tippy toes to reach his lips, leaning in to kiss him. As our lips touched, my hands slowly moved their way into his hair and Cat's arms were still around my waist. He licked my bottom lip. Soon, we explored every inch of each other's mouths and then pulled away, running out of air.

(A/N: If I'm wrong about this kissing stuff, then I'm sorry😔... I don't have any experience with kissing.... I never had my first kiss😕😳... I'm a loner!!!!)