A/N (Please read! Includes Part of Posting Schedule!)

Hi! It me, miraculous668! Sorry I haven't published more chapters of this story for the last month! I have been away from home and have been in Mexico. The wifi was not as good as the one at home and wasn't secured enough to actually publish chapters! I hope that makes sense to you... Anyway, other then that, I have been busy with summer homework! It sucks, I know! I made part of the whole publishing schedule that tells you the date of when I will publish/post the next chapter of this story! 

Here it is! ⬇️

Publishing/Posting Schedule 

Chapter 2 : Part 3 - 8/20

Chapter 3 - 8/23

Chapter 4 - 8/27

Chapter 5 - 8/31

Chapter 5 : Part 2 - 9/6

Chapter 6 - 9/11

The rest of this schedule will be decided later!!!

The reason that this schedule is going to be decided later is that, first of all, I do not know if I have plans later than September 11th OTHER than I start school again on September 20th, so I might not be able to post as much AGAIN! I am REALLY sorry for this guys! I really hope you understand! And to make you feel better I MIGHT post the chapters a little earlier than the date I decide to release them on! I also might post the next couple chapters without telling you when they are going to be posted, IF I have time, which I think I might! I could probably squeeze them in before some of the plans I have a little before starting school. Yeah, um... I think that is it. And before I publish this, I want to say thanks to everyone who voted and saw my story and POSSIBLY liked it. I want you to know, I will be dedicating some of the chapters of this story to some people here on Wattpad! *slow claps* Yeah, I know I'm boring! Lol! Anywho, thanks again!

BUG OUTTTTT!!!!!!

                   ~miraculous668