OMG!

Hello everyone! We did it! We reached 1K Reads!!! OMG!!! I'M SO HAPPY! Even though, I haven't updated in some time, I'm still shook! I'm surprised we made it this far! Wow! It's been probably less than a year and we already reached that many reads!

I know some of you may be wondering where the 7th part is, and I'm still working on it! I've been busy and haven't been able to continue it, plus I have been thinking about putting it on hold since my schedule is all over the place and I have to find time to write. I will be continuing it for the rest of today and some of tomorrow. It should be posted tomorrow, but if it isn't, then I probably will post it on Monday. Who knows. I haven't been able to continue it earlier today since I was at my great grandmother's house and helping her out with the simple stuff like watering her plants, opening and closing the windows, closing the blinds, etc.

Anyway, thank you everyone for reading my story and liking it! I have had fun writing the parts that are already posted. But, yeah. I might be putting this story on hold or I might discontinue it. I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do with it. If you guys are on Miraculous Amino, of course go check my content out. My user name is Miraculous_Cutsie if you didn't know already. Go follow my insta @_cutsiebug_. So, yeah. Thanks everyone for taking you time to read this! Please tell me what I should do with this story! And I will get back to you in the 7th part!