Chapter 6

Adrien's P.OV.

 "I am not Aaron! I am the Humiliator! I will reveal all of the world's cruel secrets and see how people like it when they are humiliated!" He used his bracelet to shoot broken hearts in Marinette's direction. But before it could hit her, she ran to where I stood. I grabbed her hand and led her outside to an empty space behind the restaurant.

 "Ready M'Lady?" She nodded. "Plagg, claws out!"

 "Tikki, spots on!" 

After the fight

No One's P.O.V.

 "Pound it!" They exclaimed in unison. They detransformed.

 "Shall we continue our date M'Lady?" Adrien extended his hand out to Marinette.

 "We shall!" 

(Quick A/N *well kind of* : So... This is about posting... I'll leave this up to you guys. As you should know, my birthday is coming up next month, on the first Saturday of October, and I wanted to ask if you would like me to post on my birthday or after my birthday? I will leave that up to you! If you want me to post on my birthday and something comes up and I can't do anything on my birthday but spend time with my family, then I'll post after. So, you can just vote by commenting or just telling me on my profile. When October comes or at the end  of September, I will announce if I will be posting on my birthday or not. Thanks!)

The Next Day (Sorry for the timeskips! I'm super lazy plus I'm running out of ideas... P.S. I'm writing the story as I go. I originally made part of this story on my computer on.... I forgot what it is called.... Wordsssss something, or something like that. I forgot, I'm tired... Anyway, on my computer, the things that happen in this story(on my computer like I said), are basically almost way different than what you have read here on Wattpad! So, it's kind of like an alternate ending, but the ending is going to be the same, it's just the things that happen in the story(on Wattpad and on my computer) are different from each other. So, yeah. Sorry this is so long! Back to the story!!!)

Still No One's P.O.V.

 As Marinette into the classroom, people stared at her while she walked to her seat and had a bright smile on her face. 

 "Girl! What's the matter with you? What happened?"

 "Alya... I'm in love!" Marinette said, day dreaming about what had happened last night.

Flashback (After dinner, Adrien was dropping Marinette off at her house)

Adrien: I'll see you tomorrow at school, ok Princess?"

Marinette: Ok. Good night, my Prince Charming!

Adrien: Goodnight, my Darling... *pulling Marinette into a passionate kiss*

A minute later, Adrien pulls away. Marinette is just standing there and blushing. Adrien walks away with a smile.

Flashback ends

 "Hey Marinette!" Marinette snapped out from la la land, to see Adrien walking into the classroom. She was blushing, the color even darker than Nathaniel's hair.

 "Girl. You gotta get your heads outta the clouds."