Chapter 3

Hi guys! I'm writing this and probably publishing this today, which is August 22, 2018, my grandma's birthday! I am hoping to publish this before we go to the cemetery to visit her! So yeah... Let's stop talking about my life for now and let's start writing more about the story you came here for (I don't think that makes sense, but I don't care).

***********************************************************************************************

 Previously on Adrien's Mistake

"Oh Adrien! You didn't have to stick up for me! She could say whatever she wants about me because I don't care! All I care about is what you think of me and our relationship. All I care about is being with you!" She embraced me in a (somewhat tight) hug.

***********************************************************************************************

Marinette's P.O.V.

 "But Princess, I wanted to! I felt like I had to do it, because... I love you! You are not like anyone else I have ever met in my entire life! You are beautiful, selfless, kind, caring, smart, and talented! And... You will always be my Princess and my Bugaboo!" My eyes start to water as I heard Adrien say one of the most amazing things that I have ever heard and that no one has ever told me.

No one's P.O.V.

 "Aw! I love you too Adrien!" Marinette leaned in, her lips connecting with his. Of course, Adrien didn't hesitate to kiss back, since he was in pure heaven. They pulled away just before one of the nurses came in with a tray of some food and a drink.

 "You didn't have lunch yet?" He asked her.

 "I wasn't hungry before so I decided to wait," Adrien moved out of the way and stood up, walking to end of the bed as the nurse placed the tray on the hospital bed in front of Marinette. 

  "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to leave for now. The patient should eat in pe-"

 "No!" Marinette paused before continuing. "He could stay! I wouldn't mind him being here while I eat!"

 "Mari, I'm afraid I do need to go... My father wants me in the park for another photoshoot. Sorry Mari." 

 "Oh. Well, good luck!" She said with a little disappointment and sadness in her voice. Before leaving, Adrien walked close to Mari's face, placing a soft and gentle kiss on her right cheek. He smiled at her before walking away. Marinette watched him walk out of the room and into the hallway through the window with the open curtain to her left. She sighed.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi! It's me again. Unfortunately i wasn't able to finish it before going to visit my grandma and this is being published today at 11:59 P.M. on August 23, 2018. So yeah... Bye! See u in the next chapter!