Chapter VIII

Song of Chapter:
Atlas: Hearing - Sleeping at Last

---

He takes me to this weird ass room.

When we enter it is dark.

I just feel his hand leaving mine and the light turns on.

I look around and see.. oh..

I look at Hyungwon who looks at me with the madness from before.

"What is this?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"You can cook for me" He says and I sigh in relief.

Oooh if that is the punishment..

I walk into the kitchen that is in the room with a smile on my face.

No it is not a fifty shades of grey room you dirty little reader.

"Can I bake something too?" I ask him and he looks at me in confusion.

"Why?" 

"Well since baking is a hobby of mine and cooking is not" I reply and he nods.

"Okay, just bake what you are best in" He tells me and I nod searching for ingredients.

There are not many.

"I should get some ingredients from the main kitchen tho" I say and he stands up coming closer, again..

Oh damn it.

While walking closer he unbuttons the two buttons that are highest in his blouse.

"W- what are you doing?" I ask and his face comes closer when our bodies are basically already the closest they can get.

I stand against the counter and he smirks at me before his lips touch my neck.

I close my eyes enjoying every single touch he gives me.

He then kisses me on my lips and I join right away.

It gets deeper and he asks for permission, I give him the permission and our tongues are playing a rough game together.

Then he takes the hem of my top and takes it off breaking the kiss for a second.

I stop and hide my body, I can feel my cheeks are red.

"Don't hide baby" He says in a sexy voice.

"You know what... I should hide" I say confidently and take my top putting it back on.

"This is your punishment, don't you dare walk away" He tells me and I smile.

Doing a hairflip and walk off as if I am in a fashion show.

That's right, call me queen.

"Oh, Hyungwon.. Don't fall in love with me" I say and wink at him before taking the door and opening it.

but.. as you guessed it is locked.

"Oh fuck you, can't you give me a chance to act like a damn queen for once?" I ask madly and he just laughs.

"Stop laughing and unlock the door." I say.

"Only if you give me what I want" He says smirking now.

"No" I say.

"Then the door stays locked" 

"HELPPP" I yell a couple times but no one is coming.

"Fine.. but soon enough you have to go to work, we will starve since there is not enough food and I see no bathroom" I tell him and he shrugs

"Until then we are locked up together" He says and smiles.