Chapter XV

Song of Chapter:
Somebody else - the 1975 
(original & girl perspective) 

---

FAITH'S POV*

I take place on a free chair in the classroom.

Next to a boy who looks quite familiar.

I just can't come up where he looks familiar from.

"Hey" He says and I say it back.

"Your Faith right?" He asks and I nod, still thinking of where I know him from.

"I'm Mingyu" He smiles and then it hits me.

"Mingyu as in.." I ask and he just nods.

"Woah, the world is so small" I laugh and he does it too.

"So how have you been?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Well after one week with my parents I got kidnapped again by him and now I woke up about a wee ago in my own bed again" I say and he looks at me confused.

"That's weird" He says and I nod.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Well, I moved here, knowing it's dangerous but no one has noticed it yet, I have a girlfriend and amazing friends, we can hang out in the break if you want" He says and I nod.

"That'd be great, since I don't really have anyone here" I say and he nods understanding.

"Yeah I know the feeling, but now you have me and my friends will probably love you, also I didn't tell them about the past on purpose, I just wanted a fresh start so.. I know they will probably know about you because of the news, but they don't know about the mafia so just keep that to urself if you want" He advices an dI nod smiling.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem."

---

In the break we walk to his friends.

"This is Lalisa my girlfriend" He says and kisses a girl on the cheek.

"Your Faith am I right?" One of the guys asks and I nod.

"Yeah" I say awkwardly.

"Awesome, how did you escape form the kidnapper? You must be brave" Another guy says.

"Yah! don't ask her stuff like that! She must feel very alone, I'm Somi" A girl says offering a hand shake and I take it.

"This is Wooseok and the other one is Shinwon" Somi says and I introduce myself to the two male friends.

"So weird to talk with you know now, I mean you used to sit all alone in the past" Wooseok says.

"Guys no talking about the past" Mingyu says and I face him mouthing a 'thank you'

"So do you want to hang out after school?" Shinwon asks.

The feeling of hanging out with people around my age is weird to me but I guess it would be really fun so I say yes, I should get distraction anyways since the only thing I think about is how Hyungwon is doing right now and it's killing me.

He is probably way happier now since I'm gone.

After school I meet up with my new friends? at the lockers.

"Faith I love your name by the way" Lalisa says and I smile at her.

"I love ur name too Lalisa"

"Oh call me Lisa, I prefer it that way" She tells me and I nod.

"Lisa it is" I say and we head to this brick wall near the school.