Chapter 25

As I was packing my bags, my mother came in the room,

"Oh honey are you going somewhere!?"

She seemed confused

"Oh hi Mom uhh well we're going on a uhh field trip tomorrow for a few days"

"Ok well I guess this is goodbye"

"I'm coming back"

"Well I'm going....to jail....and I don't think I'm coming, back"

"Mom"

I went up and hugged her tightly

"We'll get you out I promise"

"It's ok hon, I love you, and good luck on your field trip!"

She smiled and closed the door behind her

I looked down at my bag and zipped it up,

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It's all we got what else am I supposed to do?"

I convinced myself to go find him, and destroy him...then it will all be over.

I picked up my bag, walked outside of my room and shut the door, I ran down the stairs and left the house, hopping that I would come back someday.

"Emily come on, follow me"

Mindy motioning to follow her, I caught up with her and we went to the place where I had that picnic with Miles.

When we pushed through the trees we appeared in the open area we're we ate; but he wasn't there,

"Emily we're is he?"

"Maybe this was a bad idea, we don't even know where he is"

"No! We are not giving up, we just started!..."

I walked around the area to look for clues but there was nothing.....until....I looked up at the sky and then down at my watch

Mindy..."

"Yesssss" she replied

"Why is the sun setting at 9:36 in the morning?"

She walked over to me and looked at my watch, and then up at the sky, she repeated the process multiple times in confusion.

"I have no idea" she looked at me again

"Do you think maybe there are....more ....like...like Miles?"

She wouldn't look at me.

"I-I-I don't know...Emily"

I could tell she was scared, so I went over to comfort when I did she looked at me and softly said

"We have hardly even started this adventure and we already don't understand it"

I stood there in silence holding her head in confusion.

  Then we heard a rustle in the bushes and what hopped out, we didn't even know existed, It had green strips up and down it's body and had...seven toes on each foot, It had two antenna on its head and was wearing a green gown, it was absolutely beautiful, you couldn't even know how you felt about it; Mindy and I walked towards it, to get a better look, and when we did it spoke.

"Humans I am a Lennox and I am here to show you where you are."

******************************************************
Wooow! So there in a different world that doesn't haven every day!!?
Any who if you are liking it please vote comment or follow! Thanks guys! Stay tuned!!!