Do I Know You

It takes two men to make one brother. ~Israel Zangwill

"Why Did I Even Have You, You Worthless Piece Of Shit. Your Dad Told Be To Have An Abortion! I Should've Listened! " My Mom Yelled At Me.

I Was Used To It, She Always Came Home Like This.

  "Mom I Know That's Not True ! " I Yelled and turned away from her.

"Don't You Fucking Tell Me What's true and what's not true! " she pulled me by my shoulder and took me in her room and hit me over and over with a belt.

I walked to my room in pain, only thing that was running threw my mind was what lie can I tell my teacher tomorrow about how I got these scars and bruises.

  "Hey What happened to your arm Brian??" My girlfriend Asked. Her name was Jessica, she had the most amazing blue eyes I've ever saw, she had beautiful brown hair, and she had always wore this perfume that would brighten up the whole room when she walked in. She is only 17 and I'm 18. We're both graduating this year and plan to move Together.

"It Was My Mom. She was drunk Again." I explained.

" Brian your fucking 18 and letting her still Beat on you! "

"Jessica I told you, I'm not putting my hands on my mom and I won't tell her to stop. it'll only make it worse.!" I mumbled

" I know, I just don't want you to get hurt Anymore."

I held her hand and walked into school with her. 

"You're Late Brian ! This is the second time this week. I'll Have To Have a talk with your mom" Ms. James said. Ms. James is our math Teacher. She's Always hated me and I don't know why, I think its because she caught me with Jessica one day and we didn't get in trouble for it.

  "I'm sorry it won't happen again." I said as I walked to my desk.

I Sat in the back of the class with thus girl named Rose, She would always try to flirt with me but I'd just keep bringing up Jessica so she'll shut up. Rose was beautiful, she was Puerto Rican and had beautiful long black hair.

"Hey" she whispered

"Hey." I mumbled

"what happened to your arm Brian??" she said touching my arm

"It was basketball practice again"

"oh.We'll be careful, we don't want yo-"

Before she could finish a new kid had walked in the room. He looked Puerto Rican, He was tall and looked really buff.

"Class!" Ms.James yelled. "This Is Our New Student, his name is Jacob."

All the girls was looking at him. He had sat beside Rose and they quickly started talking. I felt like I knew him, but I doubt it. At least Rose is off my back.