Long Distance Relationship (Jennie x Reader)

A/N

Can't believe I'm doing this. But I did promise smuts so here ya gooo.

~~~~~~

Jennie looks up to Y/N's eyes one more time, not wanting to look away.

She envelops him in another very tight hug, burying her face in his chest.

"Please don't go. Just stay here, with me." She speaks up.

Y/N hugs her back, feeling exactly the same way. "I'm really really sorry Jennie. I wish I could, really. But I have no choice."

"Do you love me?"

"I always have. And always will."

"You say that but you still decide to leave." Jennie pulls off looking at him.

"Jennie please don't make this any harder than it already is..."

"I don't think you know how hard this is for me as well." Jennie's tone gets angrier.

"Jennie, I don't want to do this, but I have to. I only have a few minutes left. I promise I'll keep in touch always. I love you." 

Y/N pulls her closer and kisses her on the lips. Jennie's eyes start to tear up, knowing it could a very long time before their next, or it could be their last.

He was about to pull off but Jennie wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him back, this time deeper into the kiss. 

Y/N didn't protest since he too wanted to do it. But after a while, they finally pulled away, looking at each other one last time. 

"I love you so much. And I don't think I will ever stop doing so." Jennie says pulling their foreheads together.

"I love you too Jennie, always remember that. I'll call you when I get there." Y/N pulls his arms, sliding from Jennie's grasp. 

He holds the handle of his luggage and starts walking away. He reaches the security and presents his ticket and passport. The guard nods and allows him to enter. Once he was a few steps inside, he stops once more and turns around, meeting Jennie's eyes once again.

He waves and Jennie waves back with a smile, wiping away the tears. She watches his retreating figure as he blends in with the crowd. 

~~ 16 hours later ~~

Jennie was laying on her bed looking at her phone. She wasn't browsing or anything, she was just staring at a picture of Y/N, waiting for him to go online. During this whole time, she was thinking a lot. 

She didn't know what to feel. Angry? Sad? Happy? But she did know there was nothing she could do anymore as things have happened. She decided to just be optimistic and hope for the best.

Her thoughts were disturbed by her phone vibrating, it was Y/N. She never thought she could tap that green circle as fast as she did. 

The screen turned black and the next thing was Y/N's face turned looking at someone. Jennie couldn't stop her lips from forming into a smile. 

Y/N finally looks at the screen and smiles back. "Hello beautiful, good to see you smiling like that." 

Jennie giggles. "How was the flight?" 

"Tiring, sitting for 14 hours was not pleasant."

"That ass of yours still good?" 

"As good as ever, still plump and thicc." Y/N giggled.

"It better be, that ass is mine." 

"Yeah well- oh mom c'mere." Y/N looks back to someone. "Meet my girlfriend Jennie."