Happy Birthday (Jihyo x Reader)

A/N

I know I just did a Jihyo oneshot but it's my birthday so what can you do

Also it's the anniversary of By the Way, I Love You (read it)

That's all, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N stirs awake when he felt a heavy weight on him. He opens his eyes and sees Jihyo straddling him. Not only that but she was dressed up and had make up on.

"Good morning Y/N." She said lewning in to kiss his forehead.

"Good morning Jihyo. Where are you going?" Y/N asked.

"That's for later. Right now," Jihyo gets off him and koves to the side revealing the tray of food behind her. "it's time for breakfast." She brings the tray and places it on Y/N's lap.

"Oooohhh this looks good" Y/N said rubbing his hands. "But is this edible?" He teased earning a slap from Jihyo. "I'm kidding."

He was about to grab the fork when Jihyo slapped his hand. "What now?"

"I'm going to feed you." She said as she starts cutting the sausage.

"But I can do it myself." Y/N insisted.

"You wanna fight about it?" Jihyo glared at him while pointing the knife at him.

Y/N stiffened bowing his head "N-no madam."

Jihyo smiles raising the fork with the sausage. "Say ahhh"

"Stop treating me like a baby." Y/N whined.

"I will make sure this sausage goes down your throat one way or another."

"Okay okay I'll eat." Y/N opens his mouth for Jihyo to feed him.

He starts chewing as Jihyo smiles at him. "Is it good?"

"It actually is. When did you learn to cook like this?" Y/N swallowed.

"I just made it with lots of love that's all." Jihyo says making Y/N laugh.

"But why did you make this in the first place?" Y/N asked taking another bite.

"You really don't know?"

"What is it? I can't think of any special occasion today.  Well aside from my birthday."

"Exactly..." Jihyo pouted

"Wait you made this for my birthday? You shouldn't have."

"But what kind of girlfriend would I be then?"

"Oh c'mon I think you're the perfect girlfriend already."

Jihyo blushed. "Whatever just finish up and take a bath. We're leaving in 30 minutes."

~~~~~~~

Apparently Jihyo had planned for them to go on a date. When asked what kind of date, she actually only planned to go to the mall and doesn't even know what they'll be doing there.

But he they are, Jihyo clinging to his arm as they walk around. As they passed by a designer clothing shop, Jihyo immediately pulled Y/N inside it.

As Y/N expected, they were gonna be that for hours. Not exactly in the same shop, but when Jihyo starts shopping,  she will end up visiting all the shops in the mall.

And so after 3 hours of walking and 10 bags, Jihyo decided to rest at the park (jihyo) near the mall.

Y/N plops down the bench as he heaves a heavy sigh. "Gosh I'm so tired."

"Oh you lazy bum."

"Jihyo, not even Dahyun would last with you. I can't believe your legs don't just give up on you."

"Well we're not done yet, I haven't gotten you your birthday gift yet."

"Oh? But I don't need one."

"That's too bad cause I already bought one." Jihyo said bringing out a box from her pocket.

Y/N recieves the gift and starts opening it. "Gosh you shouldn't ha- Jihyo! What is this?!"

"You like it?" Jihyo asked referring to the ring in the box.

"I-is this?"

"Yes stupid. That's an engagement ring."

"But I'm the one supposed to give one to you."

"Then do it." Jihyo stood up and brought out her hand. "I'm waiting."

"Are you sure about it? This is something very big and life changing. This has to be decided properly."

"You're not sure? Ask me then." Jihyo said smiling.

Y/N smiled back before kneeling on one knee in front of Jihyo looking up to her.

"Jihyo, the love of my life, the person I could not live withou-"

"Cut the cheesiness and ask me the damn question." Jihyo said sternly furrowing her eyebrows.

"Will you marry me?"

Jihyo smiled. "Yes."

Y/N takes out the ring and slowly inserts it on Jihyo's finger.

She raises her hand, admiring the the shining diamond on her tan skin. (I FUCKING LOVE HER TANNED SKIN OML)

They start hearing clapping from the apparent spectators in the park.

Jihyo cups Y/N's face, bringing him to stand up.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jihyo."

They leaned in to kiss as the crowd around them cheered even harder.

And they lived happily ever after.

~~~~~

A/N

That damn cheesy ending line hahaha

This is so happy, Alexa play Dance the Night Away

Also just watched their Idol Room appearance.

Fuckin forgot how to breath. Jihyo just snapped. Mina too holy shit.

And the Jeongyeon thing. Coni did wrong there it's obvious by how Jeongyeon reacted. But it was never his intention. He was at fault but don't be too hard on him.

Also, Jeongyeon ruined my bias list this era.